• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Chasing brain strain 7 pods

Any one have any brain strain 7 pods to trade.

I have

Jonas
Douglas
Yellow 7 pods
Bonda ma jaques
Black congos
Hab orange super hot hybrid
Red hab
Mucho nacho
Barrakpore
Trinidad scorpions

Hello dazastar, you have quite a fine selection! I am currently growing some Bhut's. I have three healthy plants, and am expecting a good yield forsure from two of them. I have quite a few jamaican red scotch bonnet seeds. (These derived from bonnets that had a rich capsiacin oil, much like a douglah would.) I also have some "supercharged" orange hab seeds. as well as a bunch of *Unknown pepper seeds. - (I cant remember the name, but it sounds rather hispanic) they produce a large pod, that will likely cover the palm of your hand. Ripen, orange to red. These unknown peppers are of a mildly citrusy flavor. With a rather black pepper-ish flaver too. Quite hot! I would be willing to trade for: Douglah, trinidad scorpion, and I am rather curious about the barrackpore too. Thank you, in best regards,
~Kane

Whats the background of the Brain Strain?? I hear plenty about it but don't know that much about it's qualities or how it came about etc?

jjkanes, do you have any pictures of your red Jamaican Scotch Bonnets you can share?

Chris
Hey, I unfortunatley do not. I have already eaten the pods, but I took the seeds out first. I have the seeds dried, and I have plenty of them. I will try to post a pic of the seeds soon if you like? I can also post pics of my Bhut plants.

Hey, I unfortunatley do not. I have already eaten the pods, but I took the seeds out first. I have the seeds dried, and I have plenty of them. I will try to post a pic of the seeds soon if you like? I can also post pics of my Bhut plants.
Hi There,
Sorry its taken so long to get back to you. I can send you heaps of Douglahs and Bonda Ma Jaques. PM me your address and I'll send them. I would love some of those palm sized unknown chilli's

In another month I'm sure there will be a lot more available. I know I'd like to find some more as the seeds I got last year just haven't done anything. I'll have more to trade with also this year in a few months.

Back