• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Cheap cup carriers. Suggestions?

I have around 125 seedlings up and three more 72 cells trays going down March 1st(two trays annuum's and one tray tomatoes). I am racking my brain trying to figure out how to carry these outside to harden them off every single day when the time comes. I need something that can carry as many 16 ounce cups as possible, the more the better. I wish I had a garage and and rolling racks but I have neither a garage or rolling racks. Any suggestions? I had eyed some flat type storage containers but they were too much money per container and would only hold a limited number of cups. I own no power tools so custom builds would be out. I have been trying to come up with ideas for about a week now with no luck, so I am open to all ideas.

What about one of those big plastic bun trays you see here and there. Like behind a McDonalds. Or a sturdy cardboard box cut down w/ a razor knife.

Those are ideas I am looking for boutros. I had thought of the cut down cardboard box but the bun type trays never crossed my mind. Exactly why I posted this thread.

another option is the bus trays they use at restaurants...not as big but you can get them at Sams or Costco...I have 4 of them I use for transplanting and transporting around the house...

I picked up a plastic milk crate the other day,I really like the sound of that bun tray,they look pretty big...I'm going shopping!

Back