• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Check out the "BIRD" in this 7-Pot !!

A brown 7-Pot ....... I did not notice this while doing the photography session, but when we looked at the pic later, a "Bird" appeared!
082-1.jpg

first impression= vulture!

Turkey Vulture for our area.....

COOL POD!!!

thanks for posting pics Franz~

From what I can tell that looks more like a Douglah which seems to be more maroon and the actual 7 Pot Brown looks like a Chocolate Hab. SO I'm guessing that is a Douglah.

005.jpg

Here is what I meant by "Brown" The picture gives perspective. It is a cross between red and brown. My eye leaned toward brown. The one who provided me with the seed called it a brown seven pot.

I don't know for sure but it could be the flash. Here is an example with a Douglah...

Thanks Josh, that is a great example of what flash will do. The last pic I used for the color example was not with flash. It was taken in a "light box" still you can see the brown color in the Habanero and the red in the 7-pot. That pod we are discussing definately is a shade between the two. All the pods I am harvesting off this plant are this color. I personally like it!!

Back