• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Chicken Marsala Over Linguini

This is a quick and easy meal that is absolutely delicious!

P1000490.jpg

Ingredients:

3 chicken breasts (halfed lengthwise and then beaten thin)
5 cloves of garlic sliced
2 table spoons butter
3 table spoons light olive oil
1 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup of marsala wine
1 cup chicken broth
8oz pk of white mushrooms sliced
1 box of linguini
Sea salt, black pepper, and garlic salt to taste

Season the halfed chicken breasts lightly with above mentioned seasonings.
Add flour to a bowl and wisk together with sea salt, black pepper and garlic salt to taste. (again lightly because all three components will be seasoned)
Coat the chicken with the seasoned flour mix and shake off access. (You should have some flour left over to thicken liquid later)

In a large skillet add 1 tbl spoon of alive oil and saute mushrooms down until they release there liquid (add a little garlic salt)
Remove the mushrooms and liquids from the skillet and add 1 tbl spoon of butter and 2 tbl spoons of alive oil to the pan.
Bring to a high heat but not smoking being careful not to burn the butter. Add your chicken and golden brown each side.
Remove browned chicken breast and let sit.

Add marsala wine and let reduce on high heat for 5 minutes.
Add chicken broth and fresh sliced garlic and mushrooms
Take your leftover flour and whisk with some water till smooth and creamy then add to skillet slowly till it thickens (careful not to add to much)
Season with above seasonings to taste also add remaining 1 tbl spoon of butter.
Finally add the chicken breast back to the skillet coating with gravy and bring to a boil then simmer 5 minutes.

Enjoy!

I love chicken marsala!!!!! I make it for the wife every once in a while. Alot of people don't realize how easy it is to make. The pic looks nice with the fresh basil.

I love chicken masala and found an awesome recipe for it.
But there's no heat in it so I've never linked it here.
But this is chicken masala http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3443725

Back