Chile stimulus package needed

Hi all. Newbie to this forum and growing peppers. Long time lurker and I finally joined. Does anyone have any spare, left over, or unwanted pepper plants or seeds? I have only grown the standard bell and jalapenos and want to venture out to the big boys. I really am interested in the Carribean types as well as the India types. Believe me this is one stimulus package where you won't regret cuz as soon as I get enough peppers growing I plan to share seeds, plants, advice, etc. with others starting out. I had plans on buying lots of peppers this season by money got real tight with helping other family members.

welcome to the forum!

Where abouts in WA are you? I have some right now if you are anywhere close to north central WA.

ChocHab, If you have anyone coming over the North Cross Hwy 20 soon, we can make this happen!

I'll send you a PM, you should see an icon up at your log in name saying "1 new notification"
or something like that. Also, it will send a notice to your email if you have that option checked.

watch for it-

message sent

Hey CH welcome to the burn! I`ll have 60 types of seeds this fall all this years growth.Keep me in your book and give me a yell this October.i`ll be glad to help.The people here are un real with their help. Rich

Back