Chili lover living in Toronto, Canada.....eh

G'day, all.
I am looking forward to learning from and sharing info with you all. This summer marks my first attempt at growing chili's. I went big (or go home, as they say) so I decided to grow some Bhut Jolokia's. They are doing well in this hot, hot, humid summer, here, in Toronto.
Take care, all.

Andrew

:welcome: from Central California. You've come to the right place, great information and helpful folks. Stop by chat some time. I'm a new grower also this year and this place has been incredibly helpful.

I am trying to locate the "Gallery" tab, as mentioned in the help section so I can post some images. Any\all assistance in locating it would be very helpful. I was just writing a posting in the Growing section. I am not certain, now, that my plants are even Bhut Jolokia's (the subject of a thread I was replying to re: Whatcom Seed Co). I need some feedback from you folks after I post the two images.

How (the H - E double toothpicks)do I add images to a reply? Can't find the gallery tab (the closest Help file I could find on this subject). I know there is an "add image" tool, but it expects a url to be added. I tried posting images to Flickr, then add those url's, but that didn't work, either. HELP!

I never upload anything. I believe there is a thread on posting pics in the Announcements forum under the subforum Suggestions and Support. Directly after the Welcome forum. HTH.

Back