• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Chili Test Fail - Chocolate Bhut Jolokia

Nice try. I know exactly how you were feeling. Been there many times. (Last night comes to mind) You need to have a gallon of milk and some bananas handy so when it gets too hot you can just take a drink or eat something to stay in control. You could also try eating just half or a quarter. That way you can extend the video more than 2 minutes. The is no shame in having to remedy. Eventually you will build up a tolerance an be able to do it with out any help. If you keep jumping off a cliff... at some point you're not going to want to get up again. Good luck!

You didnt fail! You ate the pepper :dance: Chocolate bhuts are for real :eek:

Try eating a half or even a quarter until you KNOW what is coming :mouthonfire:

Half of a choco from Judy last year tore me up :crazy:

the moment you popped that in your mouth I started laughing to myself, man your a masochist
you did real well, don't give up, keep them coming, like beaglestorm said
eventually you will build up a tolerance..........maybe!!!!! :rofl:

First shot at a superhot? Until you eat one there is no way to describe what you're going through. Nobody can use words to describe the effect of eating one of these monsters.

No way was it a fail. You ate it. That's the challenge. Going without something to cool you down comes with time.

Back