• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Chilibase for your phone (Android Iphone Ipad) pepper database

Hello everybody,

Do you want to easily and quickly look up a pepper specie / type on your phone?
This is already possible with the Android version.

In February i started on a multilingual Android / Iphone / Ipad app based on an dutch chili pepper database called chilibase.info

Here you can download the app (Android only), Iphone / Ipad version has yet to be approved by Apple:
Google Play Store

Screenshots: (English screenshots available in Play Store)
chilibase-android-screenshots.jpg

If you find any mistakes / or have improvements to make please feel free to give me your feedback. (Also possible through pm).

Tip: Also if you can't find what your'e looking for please make your searchtext shorter or even leave blank and hit the search button for an full overview ;)

I wish everyone good luck and a lot of fun with growing this season.

Great app. Nice work on filling the void. Hey just noticed a typo on the Cili Goronong Max scoville states 10000 I assume it should be higher seeing as the min is 50000??

Also not to be ungrateful or rude but I think some of the varieties need more careful quality checks on them. For instance the Prik ki nu has upward pointing pods and the photo you have is downward pointing??
I also think you may need to pay careful attention to labeling certain varieties the same as others such as bhut jolokia and bih jolokia as there is some evidence to suggest they are different .

Back