• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

★ChiliRiot★

Hey ho!
Let's go!!!!!!
u6yda2es.jpg

y9atevyb.jpg

qa9u2ytu.jpg

qebu4ate.jpg

eda5e3eh.jpg

u3ejyzap.jpg

That is going to be a fantastic Bonchi! Can't wait to see it finished! Are you going to grow it bigger this season or pot it down now?

this Bonchi I just started .... his season will arrive between 3-4 months! we'll see what comes out!
That is going to be a fantastic Bonchi! Can't wait to see it finished! Are you going to grow it bigger this season or pot it down now?
So it grow this year!

Nice approach with your glog, the photos are illustrated like a magazine layout page.
Nice Bonchi...that has an Asian twist to it.

Nice approach with your glog, the photos are illustrated like a magazine layout page.
Nice Bonchi...that has an Asian twist to it.

Thank you!

Holy Capsicum Chinense!! You got a ton of seedlings but seeing the plot you have good gracious that is a ton of space.  Great plot of land you got there!! Great forum name too, very cool!! I like the cup setup you got going on.  Welcome to 2014 hope it is blazing hot for you!! The peppers that is!! 

Holy Capsicum Chinense!! You got a ton of seedlings but seeing the plot you have good gracious that is a ton of space.  Great plot of land you got there!! Great forum name too, very cool!! I like the cup setup you got going on.  Welcome to 2014 hope it is blazing hot for you!! The peppers that is!! 

thank you very much for the praise! I only have one thousand meters of land! I think I can put 1,000 plants, one per square meter! it is not as easy as it seems ..... encounter many difficulties in doing everything as did the grandfather! ....... saludos!

Hola Chiliriot! Good luck in the campo my amigo bambino! :D

thanks coki but ............. you do not understand anything, baby?

Back