• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

video Chilli Sauce Tests "Hot Ranga" www.hotranga.com

"Ranga"
Abbreviation of orangutan, a derogatory term for a redhead.
RANGA!!!!!*shout across cafeteria*

Ranga's of the World Be Proud, this is for you

Actually saw the Ad for it here So said Hello to Danny at www.hotranga.com via email as ya do when want to get dudes sauces and he being a top bloke said "ill send ya some to see what ya think" and as saw Bent's "Pain" test vid said "its not as Hot as what ya usually do , ill be straight up bout that but you will be nicely surprised i think"

I Like Honesty as theres no need to bullshit anyway, so said id test it and see what happens, and then the Fun began

hotrangaduo.jpg

Thought be nice since my son Aiden Has red/orange hair and gets called "Ranga" already @ 4Yrs Old would Make a Video with Him in It and Make Him Proud to Be a Ranga and of who he is so Georgina was there in case he played Up, as was a Mild Vers thought would be nice if she joined in too, and she did so a 1st and something thought would never happen but happy did as she did a great Job..

Ingredients:
Water
Onion
Raw Sugar
Vinegar
Ginger
Garlic
Fresh Chilli Hot 8% mild 5%
Tomato
Chilli Powder Hot 1% mild 0.5%
Fine Salt
Black Pepper
Cinnamon
Vegetable Gum

was Nice straight up and could taste the Garlic and Ginger and Onions as well due to them being not totally blended so was awesome, the heat came and hit the back of the throat and Top back and Built to a decent level and stayed for ages, wasn't overly hot but pleasantly and the taste also stayed so that was good, Georgie said after "at start thought it was going to get really hot as Built and i sort of freaked a bit, but then it stopped and stayed at that level, was nice" and we had to have Bangers and Mash for dinner, she had more then so im impressed that she actually did like it enough to have more.

here ya's go Hot & mild Ranga

I Love it when Aiden pops Up in the Background during and nearly lost it, was lucky to not break into laughter then..

hope ya enjoy
Be Excellent
neil.

had to have Bangers and Mash(potato & sweet potato) for Dinner so could

Put some Ranga on my Banga's
and some Pepper Pepper :)

hr1.jpg

here is the Ad for it on youtube

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me think i need some sauce hahahahahahahahahaha

Thanks TB love doing them this was a worry as "what was Aiden going to do?" hahaha a pop up that was coool, ahh my boy

Yea more a Novelty sauce, as heat is Ok dunno bout the mild, but good for starting people on chilli without it killing them i suppose and does tastes a bit like spaghetti Bol as Georgie said, so cool..

Back