• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Chilli Tests 7 pod "Brain Strain"

theHippySeedCo said:
the Y7 big mac :) yea they rock but as the shop down rd does skobiyan or Y7 burgers now, YAY

Had a y-7 big mac for lunch today7! With an extra pattie no sh!t!

Great review as always Neil. I love watching your video reviews. I think the brain strain is one of the neatest looking pods out there.

I can't be the only one who cracked up laughing when the hiccups led to an accidental fart... am I?

You know it's bad when two people get hiccups at around the same time, as someone mentioned above... those must be some wicked peppers. Good review, as usual... can't wait for the next...

y-7 Burger YUM id like a bacon and Egg roll with skobiyan on it but can't as got a test this arvo BOOOOOO

i love the look of the Brain Pods (from what remember) and the Flavor is Unreal..

Barrackpore today :)

theHippySeedCo said:
y-7 Burger YUM id like a bacon and Egg roll with skobiyan on it but can't as got a test this arvo BOOOOOO

i love the look of the Brain Pods (from what remember) and the Flavor is Unreal..

Barrackpore today :)

Awesome Neil!!
Another ripper from T&T. One after another. Will Andrew be there to test the Butch T Trinidad Scorpion.

theHippySeedCo said:
no Probs at all next Morn as must be use to it now, happens after a while and unless have 3 or more scorps/7's all good. Andrews gonna have a crack at a ButchT Scorp Next week so will be able to gauge and see if any diff in heat. could put a list of what think is Hot But as with everything would get picked "oh you only tried 1 pod and all diff" and other shit so will keep my thoughts on whats hot over what to myself as not want to cause arguments

will say though the ButchT Scorpion is the Hottest thing Ive tried up to date and have them everyday or part there of, got sauce , powders , Pods (atm) so all good and have a Ltr of Skobiyan so not run out over winter..

the brain is my second fav tasting Pod now, yellow 7 pod just does it for me although the brain is Hotter :)
Cant wait for the scorp test with Andrew. I have never tried a scorpion or part of but they do look the business!

Back