• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Chilli Tests 7 pod "Brain Strain"

today was lucky enough (if call call it that) to test a Brain Strain 7 Pod.. Rob dreamboat popped a couple down as grew some, Thankssss
Cappy will tell ya all about as its 1 he's been growing for ages so knows all about

here's the Pods Rob sent..

Brainstrain1.jpg

Andrew said he'd have a crack at the other 1 as not done a screamer for a while but as done a normal 7 pod last year should be Ok..

they are reallly sweet and stays the same sweet till the heat builds and overpowers it, slowly build and kept going till got to Hot Coal burn in the throat and tounge felt like had swollen up a bit so they are 1 of the hottest things had,, Andrew said his ears hurt then His Brain Hurt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA but then later didn't remember saying it and was hallucinating a lil after we finished..

Here Ya Go, The Brain Strain
[video=youtube;37FekjT1bKw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37FekjT1bKw[/video]

Thanks Rob for sending, Thanks Cappy for keeping them going and Bowhunter for swapping them to him and Sarah Originally for sharing.. How Cool and heaps of people will watch and go "the hot pepper Oh " a caring and sharing Place :)

hope ya Enjoy..

Have a Happy easter every 1 and your families too from the Clan here
Georgina, Ben, Ashleigh , Aiden, Jarred and myself.

great video Neil...

I can't believe how much you can handle your chilli Neil.. awesome job too Andrew. I find myself trawling youtube everyday to see if you have done another video and get so excited when I see you have made a new clip ;) by the way Im loving the Y7 Turkey Slap... even did the bigmac with it :onfire:

Awesome Neil and Andrew, glad to have proof of someone actually eating one of these things! You do have an amazing ability to eat superhot peppers Neil but saw you starting to hurt right before the break. Andrews reaction is closer to what mine would be, great job and thanks for the 7 Pod Brain Strain test. Neil you are da man!

Awesome as alway. Cant wait to try this one. When you tested the morouga blend it was a slow start and then took off. With the Brain strain the heat looked instantaneous.

Insanity. Awesome job! would be interesting to hear your opinions on the heat diff between the commonly mentioned Butch T, Morouga, and different 7s. You're brave men.

Hope Andrew won't experience any additional severe pains after ingesting
one of those:rolleyes:(Neil's a chilli eating cyborg so he doesn't really count...:lol:)

His brain hurt. From eating a pepper. HIS BRAIN HURT FROM EATING A PEPPER.

I've never seen Neil sweat like that before either. When the hiccups hit them both within seconds of eating them I knew they were in trouble.

Both of you guys have a pair that would make King Kong jealous.

patrick said:
When the hiccups hit them both within seconds of eating them I knew they were in trouble.

Seriously patrick you grow these and know what they just went through, I'm going to feel better when Neil tells us they are alright but am expecting a big ol' story in Tales from the Loo: Chile's Attack!! I really hope both are OK today.:)

no Probs at all next Morn as must be use to it now, happens after a while and unless have 3 or more scorps/7's all good. Andrews gonna have a crack at a ButchT Scorp Next week so will be able to gauge and see if any diff in heat. could put a list of what think is Hot But as with everything would get picked "oh you only tried 1 pod and all diff" and other shit so will keep my thoughts on whats hot over what to myself as not want to cause arguments

will say though the ButchT Scorpion is the Hottest thing Ive tried up to date and have them everyday or part there of, got sauce , powders , Pods (atm) so all good and have a Ltr of Skobiyan so not run out over winter..

the brain is my second fav tasting Pod now, yellow 7 pod just does it for me although the brain is Hotter :)

Back