• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Chilli Tests "Antillais Caribbean"

well Hiccup this was a hiccup beauty. hahahahahahaha Far Out, this kicks the douglahs arse hiccup wise and don't tthink had them that bad before, its sort of not fun, trying to breath , talk , burn at the same time as Hiccuping. i suck at multitasking usually so no different here.. the Flavour was great and the sec i bit it it was this sweetish taste then a swet Hab flavour, normally im not that keen on the hab taste as it keeps repeating and it comes back and again,, this was Nice though and the Heat was Great,, it started back upper throat then sort of all over and then the tongue caught up, it sort of peaked and then dropped a touch and settled into an Excellent burn that went for a fair bit..

The Plants i call them Dainty, as most of the Habs are Big/Robust but these are touch under a meter and seem a bit thinner but still produce a couple kilo so all good..

so here is hiccup the vid of hiccup Antillais caribbean

hope ya enjoy

nice one Neil
I've never had any success getting these plants up and running but this year I've got 2 on the go so looking forward to getting some pods this time round

Spot on mate....Any seeds for sale? Must say your seeds for me this season have gone very well mate. Great stuff!

Tigahb8 said:
Neil your the Man! You just made me wish I had Antillais Caribbean growing
in my garden this year! lol

ButchT

well in a week YA will be planting seeds :) on way tomorrow and any others ya seen just pm me and ill whack in as well.

the jamaican red hots sound good, next doors dog ate my caribbean reds Booooo oh well there is next season..

dunno wht be adding to site as don't put 1/4 of what have on (some things just can't go out) plus don't even know what have as got shit all over the place but im sure a few of anything can go to THP'ers cause as we Know, its more the growin than anything else :D

Here is one of my Antillais Caribbeans that just went outside. Neil, did yours look similar to this? Can't wait to try the fruit as I here is great!

AC2_041809.jpg

Back