• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Chilli Tests TS Morouga

Well having tried a Scorpion or 2 before knew this was going to be a bit warm, couldn't get any1 to have a go and was standing room only.

Trinidad Scorpion Morouga Blend
TSMorouga5.jpg

the plants love to grow and atm mine are bout 160 Cm and still growing, the pods are decent size too and are pimply, as for taste , its not as Harsh Scorp taste and lighter flavored bit sweeter too

The heat well at the start was thinking "oh does this have any ? oh well keep chewing" as wasnt really any for a while BUT once it came it Built and Built all over at once and kept building. One thing i did notice was it would be at a level then Take off in various spots and then the others would Catch Up.. Seriously Hot..

[video=youtube;3xzDGmFvnDg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xzDGmFvnDg[/video]

Great Looking Plants, Top Heat.. Yea this is a Beauty
Hope you enjoy, was reallly hectic :)

cheers
neil.

Neil, do you ever regret your increasing tolerance to the heat? Seems like you reacted more strongly to the red savina way back when than you did to a ripper like the scorpion.
Ever miss that feeling of ohmygawdI'mgonnadiethiswasdumbpleasesendhelp?

Skydiver said:
Neil, do you ever regret your increasing tolerance to the heat? Seems like you reacted more strongly to the red savina way back when than you did to a ripper like the scorpion.
Ever miss that feeling of ohmygawdI'mgonnadiethiswasdumbpleasesendhelp?

hahahaha me being pretty much a novice got that exact feeling when i chomped on a dry fatalii Novacastrian sent me... i was like hmm this tastes ok, but where's the heat? then felt like it was going to kick its own little hole out of the back of my head... but in the end i was thinking i want to try the super hots. Mrs Grimus wants to watch me cry lol.

And Neil... you are a bloody legend. Don't know how ya do it!

Amazing dude but really. how do you digest that?? Some people cant even digest milk and youre eating fire bombs. You must go through some weird aches dont you? I remember eating half a naga and the bloody thing came back up not long after. The body can only take so much.
You may be the eighth wonder of the world.

Cheers.

Balls of steel, man! Your tests are always fun to watch. Keep'em coming! Soon your tolerance is so high that your only chance to get the heat on is to snort the peppers! :lol:

nobios said:
Balls of steel, man! Your tests are always fun to watch. Keep'em coming! Soon your tolerance is so high that your only chance to get the heat on is to snort the peppers! :lol:

Have you seen the very first vid he posted on YT? The one where his son snorted Tabasco sauce?

captainpepper said:
Amazing job as always:onfire:i wonder when you're gonna try
the formidable Butch T scorpion or even a Brain Strain?:):cool:
Hey Captain
He's allready done the Butch T scorpion thats the strain that neil sells. If you look back at his older videos of T.S he shows they came from Butch T. Brain strain now that should be another cool one.

Cheers

Had no idea it was the same one Neil sells:cool:thanks for clarifying that for me;)
(From what i've read on this forum the Brain Strain is supposed to be similar
in appearence to the morouga scorpion but even hotter:cool::crazy:)

captainpepper said:
Had no idea it was the same one Neil sells:cool:thanks for clarifying that for me;)
(From what i've read on this forum the Brain Strain is supposed to be similar
in appearence to the morouga scorpion but even hotter:cool::crazy:)
Thats what i hear too captain. I am growing both(TS morouga and Brain Strain) this year so i will do the pepsi chalenge blindfolded. Although they will only be slivers and not whole peppers like Neil Does. I really dont want to go to be in the hospital this year.

Back