trade chillies I'm growing and I need seeds (will trade and buy)

These are the chillies I am currently growing

African birdseye
red fire
mini jalapeño
cherry
black prince
mucho nacho jalapeño
banana
jalapeño
long sweet yellow capsicum
cayenne
hybrid of red fire X purple super hot

Seeds I have ready to grow:

mustard habanero
Tasmanian habanero #1
rocoto canarios
aji limon
holy mole
aji omnicolour
Thai
numex twilight
fiesta
hot lemon
aji amarillo
yellow scotch bonnet
yellow mushroom
mushroom
naga morich
purple jalapeño
bhut jolokia
naga dorset
tabasco
peach habanero
scotch bonnet
yellow naga dorset
aji umba
big jim
peter pepper
Trinidad 7 pod
paper lantern habanero
yellow jalapeño
yellow cayenne
yellow peter pepper
white habanero
chocolate habanero
yellow habanero
orange habanero
red habanero

Seeds Available For Trade:

red fire
cayenne (low supply)
mini jalapeño (very low supply)
red fire X purple super hot (very low supply)

Finally the seeds I am after are any not on the lists above, but imparticularly sweet or not very hot ones (for my mum and sister) and varieties of the super hots like the bhut jolokia and trinidad scorpion.

If you are interested PM me or post on my wall.
thanks

Hey novicechilligrower,
Because this topic is mainly about the seeds you have and the seeds you want, I'm moving it to the marketplace.

Feel free to open a new one in the growing forum for your grow log.

Good day. :cheers:

Nice list man guessing you have loads of room! :woohoo:
actually I don't have much room at all, I've got a 3m x 1m garden bed and about 60 pots for them all
and thank-you jungle rain for hoping a good growing season, but its basically winter now in Australia so i won't have much for another 6 months

actually I don't have much room at all, I've got a 3m x 1m garden bed and about 60 pots for them all
and thank-you jungle rain for hoping a good growing season, but its basically winter now in Australia so i won't have much for another 6 months

I know...I'm from down south of you..when did you start your plants? I'm starting mine in about 2 weeks

And im halfway between you both :D

Welcome to thp mate, i have some Scorpion and Douglah seeds here if you want them. Pm me your addy :P

Jr is starting a bit earlier than most mate, he hasn't got a real long grow season and this year is planting heaps of chinenses. He wants those puppies BIG by the look of things!

yeh, I'll grow mine inside for 3 months before they begin going out side, first under lights, then in a sun room (and it also ends up all over the house) :hell: send me a PM with the chillis your looking for and I'll see what happens :cool:

I HAVE TWO SPECIES OF AFRICAN BIRDSEYE SEND ME AN EMAIL AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY INFO I WILL GIVE YOU SOME FOR FREE, THAT IS IF YOU WANT SOME WHICH ONE DID YOU GROW THE LARGER DEVIL OR THE SMALL DIABLITO??

THANKS JOE

Back