CHILLIMANS GHOST PEPPER SAUCE & SPICES REVIEW THREAD

QuadShotz said:
Well, I just meant for your website..the pics on the left are actually the BIG ones with HTML-resizing to appear small...not actual thumbnails.

Here's an example:

From the original 3,000x3,000 px, 1.4Mb image I made this in a few seconds.
(cropped fro clarity, tweaked the contrast & brisghtness a bit, and resampled.)

thm_002.jpg

189 x 121 pixels - 8.9 KB (9,081 bytes)

Besides loading times, it'd make a big difference on yer bandwidth bill too. :)

Owwww... That is something I really should do.... Newby to the build a website thing.... THANX mate.

OLD PICS !

The NEW spice jars with sift top will be here next week too !

dallas said:
not fair junglerain, you are a seasoned pro!

Come on Dallas...its just like getting a punch in the nose....once ya got over it...ya think hey well what was all the hype about,,,then ya go out and do it again...hahahaha

ok ok ok... jobs done!
first thing I have to say is nice flavour!, very sweet and fruity. Secondly ... yep she is HOT:mouthonfire:
I had an allround burn from the back of the throat, roof, tongue and the last stage was the lips kicking in to join the party.

hehehe... the wife tried it, she lasted a minute or 2 before going for the milk, but I gota give her points for giving it a go.
My father and a mate came around for a few beers earlier in the day so I got a little bit of footage of them for ya as well,
thanks for letting me test, I don't think you will have any problem selling them chilliman!
I'll pop the disk in the mail tomorrow.

dallas said:
ok ok ok... jobs done!
first thing I have to say is nice flavour!, very sweet and fruity. Secondly ... yep she is HOT:mouthonfire:
I had an allround burn from the back of the throat, roof, tongue and the last stage was the lips kicking in to join the party.

hehehe... the wife tried it, she lasted a minute or 2 before going for the milk, but I gota give her points for giving it a go.
My father and a mate came around for a few beers earlier in the day so I got a little bit of footage of them for ya as well,
thanks for letting me test, I don't think you will have any problem selling them chilliman!
I'll pop the disk in the mail tomorrow.

:party::woohoo:
Thanx mate ! Will be sure to get you to do some more if you want in the future!

Thanx again

CM

Your video is here!!, I will cut it up alittle and throw it up tonight !

Dallas, your a champ.... i was crying when your old man got into it.
Thanx mate
Ian

hehehe...
he thought I was joking when I said it was hot! hope the vid was something like what you were after....

I ended up with TWO 10min clips mate ! CHeers.... I will put both up.
Here is the More relaxed version!

DALLAS & DAD Vs GHOST PEPPER SAUCE !:hell:

Dallas is the last few mintues !

Hey Dallas your old man is a card, i love the way he did the brow raise and then mentioned a couple of long necks, lol.

As for you the sauce either shut you up of you are just a quiet bloke i don't know witch one! Nice explination of heat although i felt you could have went into the flavour detail a bit more. I suppose though i have tried it and the flavour is very hard to explain.

All in all an entertaining clip. Thanks for taking the time mate :P

BTW Kudos to the camera women.

Will get his formal one up to ! of him and his wife !

Heheh, also have another additive I have just got my hands on in bulk ... that should give this sauce the final push to cement its position as the hottest natural sauce in OZ and should not change the flavour.
Its hard to tell once you have one taste ;)...

All done ! Thanx Dallas! But we cant see the tears in your eyes, once I uploaded..
(his is wife is game at the end.)

[yt][/yt]

Back