• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Choc Fatalii sucks!!!!!1

Yes I have been told this by many people but still had to grow it to see for myself..

The tree and the fruit both look like fatalii and the fruit is a lovely dark chaocolate colour but thre bloody thing tastes like a sweet pepper (capsicum) and has 0 heat......not even the slightest hint of burn!!!!!

The only thing that these things will be good for is adding colour to chilli powder mixes.........but it might kill the flavour of the mix cause the choc fatalii isn't the best tasting thing!!!!!

I might dry some and see what happens....I've got 2 plants and not really happy......:(

Bloody glad I've read all the choccy fatalii horror stories before I bought any.
Can you imagine the vortex of suck that would be formed if Reimer's started selling these?
:lol:

Well, this was one variety I was interested in trying, but I think I will take your advice as well as others and just skip it. Thanks for the warning!

jacob

Actually, as Reimer's gets almost everything wrong, maybe they could improve it!:lol:

jacob
Skydiver said:
Bloody glad I've read all the choccy fatalii horror stories before I bought any.
Can you imagine the vortex of suck that would be formed if Reimer's started selling these?
:lol:

I am glad that i didn't try them this year and now I think they are off my list for good. Glad you reported your findings, sorry that you had to take up room in your garden though, but, at least now you and us know.

Really? I thought the pods looked cool and i have one choc hab seedling going.

Think ill just see what i get :)

How Vare You!
jpeg1124519040.jpg

Back