• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

CHOCOLATE BRAIN STRAIN

looking for some CHOCOLATE BRAIN STRAIN, someone said pepperlovers but i dont see any on there, anyone know another place or anything please let me know

PexPeppers said:
look, the chocolate brainstrain is only F5, judies is the real deal. shes NOT going to be releasing them for awhile.
Didn't know Judy was the breeder, had my doubts when I heard these stories about a Chocolate Brain Strain but if it's coming from Judy... I know it's true. She's very smart to not release any seeds yet!

I have 160+ plants growing from a box I received from Judy last year labeled Chocolate Brain Strain.  It is the only pepper I am growing, seed and fresh pods coming soon.  If they were F5 last year then they should be pretty consistent in shape and flavor and searing heat in my garden.  Many green pods are forming with the typical brain shape showing but still another month for color change to happen yet.  I will be sharing with forum members.

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
I have 160+ plants growing from a box I received from Judy last year labeled Chocolate Brain Strain.  It is the only pepper I am growing, seed and fresh pods coming soon.  If they were F5 last year then they should be pretty consistent in shape and flavor and searing heat in my garden.  Many green pods are forming with the typical brain shape showing but still another month for color change to happen yet.  I will be sharing with forum members.
That's one BIG BUNCH of great looking plants you've grown.160+ very large amount.I do not know if you a waiting list going yet,but I definitely would appreciate being put on it!!!

Back