Christopher Phillips Seed Fundraiser.(Buy In)

The plan help Christopher Phillips and his family out.Now for the seeds we will have to out bid Team Hawt. :drunk: Buy in is $100.00.What do you get?To help Chris and his family out with as much money as possible. ;) What else do you get? :think: Being able to get your hands on 350 types of seeds for a $100.00.How is this possible you ask?Simple with just bust the seeds down and grow them out.10 people would get 35 different types and grow them out.Then we trade seeds to each other.That's 350 types for $100.00.Having 20 people would be a lot better.We could all have around 18 types of peppers and grow them out and trade off the seeds to each other.We would all still get 350 types of peppers for a $100.00. This only works if we get the seeds and keep them alive.Chris and his family would get $1,000 if ten people did this and $2,000 if 20 got involved. ;)

Team Hawt is just Team Hawt. When I referred  to the 4 Horsemen, I was speaking of the fine gentlemen that put the auction together.

buddy
Pr0digal_son
romy6
wayright 

Are the Four Horsemen.     :cheers:  I wish you luck in your bids... :silenced:   :D

hogleg said:

Team Hawt is just Team Hawt. When I referred  to the 4 Horsemen, I was speaking of the fine gentlemen that put the auction together.

buddy
Pr0digal_son
romy6
wayright 

Are the Four Horsemen.     :cheers:  I wish you luck in your bids... :silenced:   :D

Thanks hogleg.I fixed the post and want to say thanks to the 4 horsemen for putting this fundraiser on.I wish you and Team Hawt the best of luck too. :dance:

pepperguy1 said:
The plan help Christopher Phillips and his family out.Now for the seeds we will have to out bid Team Hawt. :drunk: Buy in is $100.00.What do you get?To help Chris and his family out with as much money as possible. ;) What else do you get? :think: Being able to get your hands on 350 types of seeds for a $100.00.How is this possible you ask?Simple with just bust the seeds down and grow them out.10 people would get 35 different types and grow them out.Then we trade seeds to each other.That's 350 types for $100.00.Having 20 people would be a lot better.We could all have around 18 types of peppers and grow them out and trade off the seeds to each other.We would all still get 350 types of peppers for a $100.00. This only works if we get the seeds and keep them alive.Chris and his family would get $1,000 if ten people did this and $2,000 if 20 got involved. ;)

And if many of the packs contain 30+  or more  ;)
The math may multiply quicker than expected

:beer:
Kevin

I am curious to see how this will play out for your team, will everyone grow out there types and isolate? I would be concerned about that, otherwise its a bunch of open pollinated seeds that probably would be crossed and you might have some resentment. I do think what you guys are doing to raise the money to help Chris is outstanding and its too bad the auction wasn't set up with lower level prizes so they could collect all the teams highest bids and still payout some seeds. Everyone's highest bid was with the intent to spend it, Then everyone would win...especially Chris's fund.

Student of Spice said:
I am curious to see how this will play out for your team, will everyone grow out there types and isolate? I would be concerned about that, otherwise its a bunch of open pollinated seeds that probably would be crossed and you might have some resentment. I do think what you guys are doing to raise the money to help Chris is outstanding and its too bad the auction wasn't set up with lower level prizes so they could collect all the teams highest bids and still payout some seeds. Everyone's highest bid was with the intent to spend it, Then everyone would win...especially Chris's fund.
I understand what you are saying.My plan is to have around 20 people involved in the grow.I wanted to do a $25.00 BUY IN .but that would be hard to collect all the small funds.That would work if people could team up together.As for the seeds we would work together in the grow.People would know what seeds they were getting and the seeds everyone else had too.Nobody would be cherry picking the seeds.Everything would be out in the open.Everyone would get seeds of each types.The people in the grow would be the only to know who had what seeds.This would be our grow,the Christopher Phillips seeds fundraiser grow.When we all got our seeds,we could sell some to help Chris and his family out. Remember there's no I in "TEAM". :shame:
wayright said:

And if many of the packs contain 30+  or more  ;)
The math may multiply quicker than expected

:beer:
Kevin
True.I hope this works out,but if it doesn't plan 350b will go in effect. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
If a few other members want to go in and buy it with me.Just let me know. :think:  Otherwise it's on to 350b. Just ahead up, these peppers are around 24.5 cent per type right now.They are worth at least $2 a pack ,most are worth a 5 on the spot.Some are not available to often.I want to kind of keep them here and spread them around. :party:   

keyown1 said:
im in like the idea of spreading the wealth
Cool,just let me know if you want in. :party: I like to get Chris and his family a fair amount of money. ;) After everyone get their seeds from the grow.I'll bag most of mine and sell them.That way Chris and his family will still be able to get money from this.We have to get the seeds and grow them first. :onfire:

Back