• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Chronicles of Bear

Bear does not like Funyuns.  He hates onions.  However, I do believe he ate an entire family sized bag of Cheetos once in Sum's tub.

I think Bear is suffering from Pizza Flavored Combo withdrawl. That guy...

9536260068_707cf62fdf_b.jpg

Poor bastige.

I ran into Bear, that guy, last year at the UCF homecoming. I was hanging around in the Family Assiciation tent and had just finished an awesome version of Copperhead Road on the Karaoki set up they had when he comes up and give me a big thumbs up. We went over and grabbed a beer or 3 each, found a table with a full bag of Pizza flavored combos on it and just chilled watching all the coeds go by. Any ways after this on rather stunning blonde strolls by I say to Bear, " Have you ever had that dream where you sitting on a big pile of pillows dressed in these Sun God like robes while a bunch of beautiful girls throw miniture Dill Pickles at you?" Now bear doesn't really say much but he able to communicate and he looks at me saying "Oh man, you too! Put it there Bro."

Man, good times, true story :cool:

nothing screams hipster more than cheap beer, hhwiskey in a snifter, funky cigars, and tuna bowls with vitamin E gelcaps in it.

:rofl:

and bear... that guy, is a hipster too?

Oh Snap... I thought I saw him waiting for the bus....
547751_10100999378808979_1416898449_n.jpg

I went home... and decided to try to lure Bear out of his hiding... Check out this Bear bait....
1374296_10100999386743079_1797499438_n.jpg

OK... so maybe the whiskey is for me while I wait for Bear to bite at the bait. 

Back