for-sale **CLOSED**~~$27.00 EACH!!~~ ~~Brain Strain Yellow FRESH Small FRB's FOR SALE!!!~~

I have available quite a few Small FRB's ( Small Flat Rate Box ) from the USPS, of Brain Strain Yellow!! These pods are all nice ang big and DELICIOUS!! I just had some tonight on my Pizza (pics of that below!) These and some of my Brain Strain Red pods as well on the pizza tonight was SUPERB!!. Anyway....i have these BS Yellows for sale on my website just follow the directions below to order some! :D There is a limited quantity and it will be stated on the web page of the product. Enjoy guys and gals, and as usual.......Lower 48 states only please and PayPal only as well... These pods are READY to ship Tuesday May 22nd...

Here's the pics of these Brain Strain Yellow pods......again......AMAZING peppers IMO!!!

IMAG1529.jpg

Heres the pics of the pizza tonight.....before and after shots :D

IMAG1602.jpg

IMAG1604.jpg

IMAG1607.jpg

U guys gotta try this if you havent!!!

Anyway....they are $27 a box and ship FREE!!

Purchase info:

1. Go to www.BakersPeppers.com
2. Scroll down on the Home Page and click on the "Fresh Peppers" link
3. Click on the "Brain Strain Yellow - 1 Small FRB" item
4. Add to cart as many as you would like
5. Complete payment with PayPal
6. Enjoy!!

CLOSED!!

Any chance you might be having some red brain strains available soon? I would like to get some of those.

*ronin, you beat me to the question!

Cool Thanks!
I was lucky enough to have a red brain thrown in with my last yellow brain strain order.
I must agree the yellow and the red brains are amazing.

I've not tried a Red one yet, but Yellow is amazing.

If you are carefull, you can share the flavor without setting your friends on fire. This girl I know is overwhelmed by Jalapenos, and finds Pablano's to be the hottest pepper she can handle...

I wanted her to try the glorious yellow brain, and so I ever so carefully peeled the skin off the pepper. It seperated from the placental wall inside without leaving anything spicy on the skin... Gave her a piece of that and she loved it.

the next piece had some capsaicin on it, and she thought she was going to die, and then she wished she would ;).

Jalapenos are no longer all that spicy to her haha.

the yellow ones are amazing!!! the flavor up front is incredible with searing heat. A small piece of one put one of my sushi chefs down for the count!

I wasn't tryin to order I wanted to make a recommendation. By the looks of the boxes you are pumping out I am guessing all is well! I wanted to make a recommendation, it would probably help out the buyers tremendously if you enclosed a list of what was in the boxes. It would probably be super cool if you just went through when you have time (which by the looks of your harvests is not very often :)) and snapped a photo of your pods, put a name to em and printed them off as kind of a "smart card" enclosure in your pkg.

The reason I brought it up is because there are a ton of pepper ID threads in the forum from your boxes, and at the rate you are sending them I would guess by the end of the season there will be well over 100 threads asking for help. Good for you, but bad for the forum :)

Just a recommendation, don't have to take it, I just figured I would bring it up.

Happy Growing,

Matt

I wasn't tryin to order I wanted to make a recommendation. By the looks of the boxes you are pumping out I am guessing all is well! I wanted to make a recommendation, it would probably help out the buyers tremendously if you enclosed a list of what was in the boxes. It would probably be super cool if you just went through when you have time (which by the looks of your harvests is not very often :)) and snapped a photo of your pods, put a name to em and printed them off as kind of a "smart card" enclosure in your pkg.

The reason I brought it up is because there are a ton of pepper ID threads in the forum from your boxes, and at the rate you are sending them I would guess by the end of the season there will be well over 100 threads asking for help. Good for you, but bad for the forum :)

Just a recommendation, don't have to take it, I just figured I would bring it up.

Happy Growing,

Matt
as soon as i can find an extra day i will do that, great idea! :)

Stil boxes available guys.....

I'd like to order 1 but I have to wait till after work thursday to place my order will you still have some then? hope you don't sell out of these I really wanna try to get some of your peppers!!!!!! I guess we'll see after work thursday huh

Back