free ***CLOSED***Free SFRB mixed peppers (offer ends 1:00 p.m. est.11/2/12)

Got my awesome box of an awesome assortment! Thank you so much man! If what goes around comes around you should be swimming in blessings soon.

Donlava- I'm in north texas so i wonder if yours got tagged up with mine on accident...? What a bummer

my box got misshipped, :( its in north texas hope to get it in a day or two, gotta hate the postal service

Did I put the wrong address on it? ...sorry about that.

received mine - great looking chiles. thanks a lot.
You're welcome. The Aji chombo and 7-pot primos are my favorites, for now.

Who ended up with the yellow brain strain? I didn't mark the package when I sealed it, so I'm not sure where it went.

Wow, half the people that got boxes are from Texas!

Is this the Yellow Brain Strain? I got dizzy looking at the picture in the first post. I think I can clearly identify everything but these below. Any ideas?

Thanks again for such a great box of goodness!!!!

WP_000173_zpsc0015bd8.jpg

WP_0001761_zps7bcc74fe.jpg

WP_000175_zpsd065be7a.jpg

I want to have one at lunch here at work, but I don't want to run out of my office hoping someone has some ice cream in the lounge!!!

Wow, half the people that got boxes are from Texas!

Is this the Yellow Brain Strain? I got dizzy looking at the picture in the first post. I think I can clearly identify everything but these below. Any ideas?

Thanks again for such a great box of goodness!!!!

I want to have one at lunch here at work, but I don't want to run out of my office hoping someone has some ice cream in the lounge!!!

Here is the yellow brain strain:

mO39D.jpeg

See how bumpy it is?

The first pic is of an orange habanero/red 7 pot cross. The second one is aji cachucha. The cachucha has a great habanero taste, but with little to no heat. Your last picture is of two Aji chombo and the light colored one is a white 7 pot. The 7 pot isn't totally ripe. That's why it isn't totally white. :P

I got a beautiful totally white 7 pot and it was awesome! I'd never seen one before and i was very impressed with the cosmetics, flavor and heat. I made sure to save those seeds and can't wait to get them started. Thanx again man!

I got a beautiful totally white 7 pot and it was awesome! I'd never seen one before and i was very impressed with the cosmetics, flavor and heat. I made sure to save those seeds and can't wait to get them started. Thanx again man!

You're welcome. You got the only fully ripe white 7 pot. I love those. Unfortunately I didn't have enough to make some white 7 pot powder. ...maybe next year.

Here is a pic of the white 7 pots for identification purposes:
x0L6G.jpeg

....sorry about it being blurry.

Thanks for the giveaway, waiting for the USPS to get it together up here in the NE...

Priority Mail[sup]®[/sup]

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

November 04, 2012, 8:56 pm

LEHIGH VALLEY, PA 18002

Expected Delivery By:
November 5, 2012

Delivery Confirmation[sup]™[/sup]

Depart USPS Sort Facility

November 03, 2012

GAINESVILLE, FL 32608

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility

November 02, 2012, 7:18 pm

GAINESVILLE, FL 32608

Dispatched to Sort Facility

November 02, 2012, 7:17 pm

GAINESVILLE, FL 32608

Acceptance

November 02, 2012, 11:18 am

GAINESVILLE, FL 32608

Thanks for the giveaway, waiting for the USPS to get it together up here in the NE...

Priority Mail[sup]®[/sup]

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

November 04, 2012, 8:56 pm

LEHIGH VALLEY, PA 18002

Expected Delivery By:
November 5, 2012

Delivery Confirmation[sup]™[/sup]

Depart USPS Sort Facility

November 03, 2012

GAINESVILLE, FL 32608

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility

November 02, 2012, 7:18 pm

GAINESVILLE, FL 32608

Dispatched to Sort Facility

November 02, 2012, 7:17 pm

GAINESVILLE, FL 32608

Acceptance

November 02, 2012, 11:18 am

GAINESVILLE, FL 32608

...sorry to hear that. I hope that it gets there soon. It could be that you got the yellow brain strain.

Wow, just ate my first Aji Chombo with lunch. Another Chinense that doesn't have a strong 'chinense' smell and flavor. I love these peppers!!!!! :cheers: Going to try the Fatalli tonight for dinner! I may have the Yellow Brain, my bag of peppers is in the fridge. I'll check in a bit.

Chris you need to move to Texas!!

I'm the one with the yellow brain. Gorgeous pod. Haven't yet tried it, but plan on it once I get home. Will post a pic of the lovely speciman as well.

Wow, just ate my first Aji Chombo with lunch. Another Chinense that doesn't have a strong 'chinense' smell and flavor. I love these peppers!!!!! :cheers: Going to try the Fatalli tonight for dinner! I may have the Yellow Brain, my bag of peppers is in the fridge. I'll check in a bit.

Chris you need to move to Texas!!
Aji chombo is an awesome pepper. I think The Hippie Seed Company did a YouTube review on them.

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]I finally got my box today~![/background] :dance:[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)] Thanks again Edgie![/background]

Back