*CLOSED* SFRB of supers and other hots

50 was the number...that is the amount I hit on a scratch off ticket today. People usually guess 1 or 50 early. Thanks for making that quick,3:45 am comes early. Didn't want to keep track of this at work.. Silva83tj I will ship a box to you also sir.

50 was the number...that is the amount I hit on a scratch off ticket today. People usually guess 1 or 50 early. Thanks for making that quick,3:45 am comes early. Didn't want to keep track of this at work.. Silva83tj I will ship a box to you also sir.
poo-e CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS THAT WAS SHORT LIVED BUT FUN THANKS AGAIN PS

Thanks a lot. Can't believe I won a contest. :) I figured go on the high side and see what happens.

On another note, congrats on winning $50 on the scratch off. Instant lottery is not my specialty. I try and try, but it isn't in the cards.

Chris

Congrats Chris!!
Damn, pack'in pods for peep's to review and missed a cool a?$ contest.LoL
Thanks smitty for shooting me a pm anyway. I got some pods for you in a week or two bro.

There will be more contests. I have done a few already. When I actually have more than 20 minutes I will run a good one that will run longer. Congrats to the winners.

I received my winning package today. I wanted to shout out a huge thank you!! Very cool assortment of pods and other goodies. Very much appreciated. It's nice to be lucky sometimes!

Chris

package received! thank you so much!
20120831151321.jpg

Back