closed

one small box of trinidad scorpion peppers free shipping us only. thank you all there will be 23 to 25 pods in the box i take usps money orders or pay pal i have more than one box for sale.---- HERE,S A DEAL BUY NOW FOR $20.00 AND FREE SHIPPING TO ANY ONE THAT WANTS IT.

Here they are

box2001.jpg

Ill take one for $20 sweet nice deal.

Oops dang it total noob mistake my phone froze thats for $20 ill take (one) box.

you can pay usps money order or pay pal i do not ship out of usa if money order send to tobbie alford 34 lee road 626 opelika al 36804----or you can pay with pay pal ---hotpeppergirl1073@att.net i ship the day its paid thank you for your order. fire it up

i only ship usa sorry and thank you.

Scratch mine dont know how to paypal crap crap crap all I want is some fresh peppers and its like pulling teeth.

A alabama im gona ck with a friend here at work that has a paypal account ill let you know asap a is the price still $20 n free shipping?

Alabama,do you think we can work outa deal if I send you $10 and the small flat rate box being $5.35 would you be willing to sell me some papers for the remaining $4.65 this one time only?
I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO TRY SOME FRESH PODS.

Back