• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Coke, Pop, or Soda? salsalady's thread hijack of the year!

JayT said:

HOT DOGS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!!!
frank-collins-drink_zpsac3e065d.jpg

Rymerpt said:

HOT DOGS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!!!
frank-collins-drink_zpsac3e065d.jpg
In a beer?!? Is nothing sacred? For god's sakes people, there's a line!

Ketchup: dipped, not slathered. Slathered = soggy fries. Duh.

Hot dog buns: side split. Ask 8,973,472,312 BBQ parties on Independence Day. Don't gimme no lobster roll BS - we're talking about America's food here - the glorious hot dog. And by God that's a side slit bun.

Now then, back to what's important - I'm going to Germany to order up some coke.
:D

that hot dog ain't micro'd....hell, it ain't even baked! 

How can it be refer'ed if it ain't even cooked?!?!???

That's a crime!

I have a friend who would pickup chicks with this line "my pal Brutus is thirsty". The chick would then look down to see Brutus in his Captain and Coke. Brutus was what he named his wiener. Sadly it worked pretty often for him.

That is sad, Husker.  :lol:

salsalady said:

How can it be refer'ed if it ain't even cooked?!?!???

That's a crime!

SL, put the wine down! Or please translate to English. :lol:

Husker21 said:
I have a friend who would pickup chicks with this line "my pal Brutus is thirsty". The chick would then look down to see Brutus in his Captain and Coke. Brutus was what he named his wiener. Sadly it worked pretty often for him.
This works?!?!    

I always thought staring in girls windows and following them to work was a good way to meet chicks,boy am i stupid.

Ive got a lot to learn about woman.

sicman said:
This works?!?!    

I always thought staring in girls windows and following them to work was a good way to meet chicks,boy am i stupid.

Ive got a lot to learn about woman.
When you are hung like a mule it works. We all used to say he should have went into adult movies. Lol

Naw the trick is to just talk to them. No one ever "just talks" to them. All this crazy shit can be left at home. Have som balls walk up to the prettiest gal you can find and just talk. I'm a fucking dork, but I have never had any trouble with girls/women (married now).

I do like the wiener in the drink though. THATS FUNNY

Back