• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Collectors, Check This Out

A new offering fromCaJohn. Got mine on Friday and I must say that I think that it's the coolest thing he's put out to date. Glass, shape and color all come together to make a wonderful add-on to my collection. It's a real nice change from Blair's collectibles (I think his design is getting a little tired). Not like I'm going to get rid of my AM reserves anytime, though...
Note: Can't set up the link the way I want it!

Note: url fixed by moderator.

That's cool looking. Too bad I only buy sauce I intend to consume.

I swear I do understand collecting though. From childhood to my advanced age of lower 40s, I've collected:

Rocks
Hot Wheels
Stamps
Odd Pieces of metal
arrowheads
comic books
videos
books
"spawn" toys
albums
DVDs
magazines
zines
guitars
weapons

and most recently,

Flashlights ( don't ask)

and other stuff

So, my wife forbids me cstarting new collections. She is very wise!

chuk hell said:
That's cool looking. Too bad I only buy sauce I intend to consume.

I swear I do understand collecting though. From childhood to my advanced age of lower 40s, I've collected:

Rocks
Hot Wheels
Stamps
Odd Pieces of metal
arrowheads
comic books
videos
books
"spawn" toys
albums
DVDs
magazines
zines
guitars
weapons

and most recently,

Flashlights ( don't ask)

and other stuff

So, my wife forbids me cstarting new collections. She is very wise!
Yea, some people get really crazy with their collectibles. I know my, and, more importantly, my wifes' limits (although she almost reached them when my bottle of "Golden Beaver" arrived a few weeks ago).
A couple of notes- that bottle of CaJohns is pretty big (and heavy), so you really feel like you're getting something. Also, as this is my first post, I want to say "hi" to all you heat freaks. Life would be dull without heat!

Welcome Blundaar.

I suppose losing all of one's possessions, not once in life, but twice, makes one a little wary of collecting much of anything, but still, heavy or not, as pretty as it is, I don't see me spending $60 to have it sit on a shelf collecting dust.

Chuk... your wife is a very wise woman; tell her I said so!

T

Quite understandable under similar circumstances. You may be happy to know that I even have my limits (as by my other thread).

I am waiting on my #22 to arrive of this.

Had the fortune of meeting CaJohn, Jim from Mild to Wild, and some other great manufacturers of things this past weekend.

I'll post some links to pictures when I get the chance as I happened to get the one I've wanted most for sometime from CaJohn....his Light You Up. Also picked up one of the original Lava Domes, a couple of different UnBEARable which will be unveiled later by Jim of Mild to Wild, same with another glass creation that doesn't have a name yet, as well as a ton of other goodies.

INCaneFan said:
I am waiting on my #22 to arrive of this.

Had the fortune of meeting CaJohn, Jim from Mild to Wild, and some other great manufacturers of things this past weekend.

I'll post some links to pictures when I get the chance as I happened to get the one I've wanted most for sometime from CaJohn....his Light You Up. Also picked up one of the original Lava Domes, a couple of different UnBEARable which will be unveiled later by Jim of Mild to Wild, same with another glass creation that doesn't have a name yet, as well as a ton of other goodies.

Both CaJohn and Jim are great guys. I always expected Jim to be a much larger man, being that he is a firefighter.

T

http://community.webshots.com/user/cheertiger

Added these ROUGH pictures of some of the things I got this weekend. I'll update them when I get the free time and the weather cooperates.

Anyhow, should give you all an idea how good of a weekend it was. :D

Hope they look alright for ROUGH pictures as Mandy just signed up for webshots and hopefully they're there already for all to view.

INCaneFan said:

Added these ROUGH pictures of some of the things I got this weekend. I'll update them when I get the free time and the weather cooperates.

Anyhow, should give you all an idea how good of a weekend it was. :D

Hope they look alright for ROUGH pictures as Mandy just signed up for webshots and hopefully they're there already for all to view.

Nice collection, ICF. Thanks for sharing.

T

Back