• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

COLLEGE FOOTBALL BABY

xgrafcorex said:
i'm an FAU (florida atlantic university) fan. ;)

we were doing really well in our division a few years back..then we got bumped up to the next division and started getting destroyed. i haven't kept up with them to be honest..maybe i'll try and catch a game or two at some point.

Cool Howard Schnellenberger is the one that saved Louisville football. They were going to drop the program before he arrived. Before Petrino, Howard Schnellenberger had given us our greatest football glory, a 10-1-1 season and a 34-7 victory over Alabama in the Fiesta bowl, 1991 I think.

Howard Schnellenberger is a great guy, comes back all the time, wishes he would not have left (not unlike John L Smith who just moved back). Our new football workout facility is named after him.

Acefreely said:
No shit...I have had season tickets for 6 years straight, going tomorrow night for the carnage...and the tailgaiting.

My team definately University of Louisville

agree, win Big East, Win BCS game, top 5 finish.

Right on! Welcome aboard.
I have 2 kids and 1 on the way, so I don't do too much tailgaiting. Unless we pull a Michigan and completely forget who we are, it should be a LOT of carnage. I wish we would play Ohio State or Florida or someone with a "dynasty" team. We need more respect.

Back