• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

No need to hit the delete key CJ we love ALL your lovely CJisms...

As for the throw down showdown (ha...ha...ha) I was getting a bit annoyed at first and then I realized that since it was just two of us the smack talk was more team vs team instead of commentary in the normal voting sessions and got over it. There was a ton of misinterpreting comments and at some point it was almost as bad as the GOP debates. In a perfect world people would come, vote, comment, and leave it at that but it was interesting to see how some people got really defensive about how many people voted for who and who they were.

It really isnt worth getting all crazy about it, sum cooked some great grub and I was happy to compete. Honestly what amazed me was the amount of votes I got and the people who voted for me.

I love it MGOLD.
I know what you are saying. My 2ยข...
Since joining THP, (my first forum), I personally have had to check my words more carefully. I am learning that what words I type might not be interpreted at all how I intended. I know I'm a goofball, but others may not. It has really been a learning experience.
It REALLY annoys me when I see [others] completely misinterpreting what others are saying. I just choose to keep my trap shut.
I really enjoy THP, it is purely entertainment, and when some idiot, comes in here with accusations, self expressed expertise, and "ways to do it better", it bugs me. I have enough real drama IRL. I own my own business.
In the end, you are absolutely right, nothing worth getting all crazy about.

Have you seen Bootsie's Crown? There needs to be an emoticon for "I am laughing so F'N hard I am peeing myself and shooting milk, hot sauce, and hot dogs out of my nose all while trying to hold in my poop....and that last part failed."

Have you seen Bootsie's Crown? There needs to be an emoticon for "I am laughing so F'N hard I am peeing myself and shooting milk, hot sauce, and hot dogs out of my nose all while trying to hold in my poop....and that last part failed."

He's just sharing it with me. He needs a bit more experience points to truly earn it.

Where did I put my clamato...

So hungry now...

Yesterday's brunch. Chicken ramen, cheesy scrambled eggs and Lucky Dog Hot Sauce :) its what was laying around without going to the store.

IMG013.jpg

Back