• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

Isn't it funny how in Fall 50F seems so cold, but in late Winter we are wearing t-shirts when it gets to 50F?

Took a nap. Had a dream: I was laying in an over-sized silverware tray, with my arms straight at my side. it was the kind that has gaps in the walls between the tray sections, to make it easier to pick up silverware. The gap was about even with my chest. Next thing I knew, a big knife blade was coming down towards me, like it was going to cut me apart by slamming down in that gap. I raised my arm as if I could block it, and really raised my arm, which woke me up. Where TF* did that come from?!?

Beer makes weightlifting tollerable.
I'm trying to envision drinking beer either right before or right after I go running.... can't do it without also envisioning puking my guts up! Weight lifting and beer? Can't see that without the same effects, either. But hey, you da Keystone man!

Recently I was asked to play in a golf outing.

At first I said, 'Naaahhh....'

Then they said to me, 'Come on, it's for handicapped and blind kids'.

Then I thought..........

SHIT -- I could win this thing!!!

Back