• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

Why when something good happens do I expect something bad to follow but not the reverse? And why do we get on here and share with strangers?

I made stirfried veggies and bacon for dinner. Flavored with Sriracha, cayenne, curry powder, Mrs.. Dash and garlic. GREAT!

I opened a jar of Prego Traditional spaghetti sauce for dinner..... and put some into a skillet full of sauteed ground beef, portobello mushrooms, olives, trin perfs, congo trins, zucchini, garlic, oregano, onions, carrots...... Who needs noodles?

I opened a jar of Prego Traditional spaghetti sauce for dinner..... and put some into a skillet full of sauteed ground beef, portobello mushrooms, olives, trin perfs, congo trins, zucchini, garlic, oregano, onions, carrots...... Who needs noodles?
Ummmmmmmmm.......GOOD....... not even wet noodles. ;)

Back