• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Comprehensive Chile SHU Chart

salsalady

Business Member
I found this chart, it's one of the most comprehensive I've seen to date.  The accuracy looks pretty good.  It's from this website.

I have no affiliation with the website and have not had any interaction with the website.  Just found this chart and though others would appreciate the information.

http://ushotstuff.com/Heat.Scale.htm

View attachment chile SHU chart.pdf

Hmmm, can't figure out how to get the chart into the post.  Will work on it...

Good reference. 

salsalady said:
Hmmm, can't figure out how to get the chart into the post.  Will work on it...
Save the chart as a graphic on your local PC.  Upload it to photobucket and link to the image in a post.

I need to take that back as the chart is not an image.  I'll figure it out.

This isn't great, but should embed:

Sorry for the gaps.  I pasted the 2 columns into Excel, then created a pdf.  Unfortunately, the built in Adobe feature to export to a jpg, made this into 6 different files, and I can't easily combine them.  What you are seeing is embedded links to the 6 different images - that is why there are gaps.

:rofl:  OMG!  OldMan, you remember that???  That makes me smile big.  :D

Dragon, thanks for posting that so folks can read it on the forum in the thread.  Hopefully those working on tablet/phones can see/read the information.

I've posted to the site owner, they look like some pretty cool chile growers and I hope they join THP.  

And if anyone else can work their interwhebz magic to reformat etc etc etc....  

(I lost MyDocuments today.  True Story!  Logged on, and schtuff was updated and I couldn't find MyDocuments.   Had to bring in the ProGeekSquad... aka... the 14-year old kid.....  He found it ~~  :cool:   )  ...kids gotta be useful for something, right?    

Back