Congo Trinidad seeds **offer filled and closed

Due to the generosity of forum member Windchicken, I'm another one able to offer some seeds from his Congo Trinidads grown in Louisana. Having eaten a pod and dehydrated some for powder, I can attest these are an excellent mix of heat and flavor. Check out his grow forum for more Congo info and photos.

Also included will be Siling Labuyo seeds, sometimes referred to as bird peppers. I believe C. Frutescens. These are wild seeds from the Philippines back country. I didn't get these started until May, so no pod pix to show. Should be a fun trial.

Post your interest here and send me a PM with your address. Offer good for 5 forum members in the USA and 2 overseas. Nothing else required as this is just a token payback for the extreme generosity from several here on the forum. Pass along the good will when you get the chance....

The Congo Trinidads:
owinter.jpg

Here are the Siling Labuyo after 5 months growing. I'll bet you can grow better than me, but need at least 7 months to get pods, I'm guessing:

100111%252520Sili.jpg

Holy cow, that was fast!

Pollo, just need you to send a Personal Message via the internal messenger thingie with your address.
Armac, you're in for the bird peppers only

Foreigners all done!

Holy cow, that was fast!

Pollo, just need you to send a Personal Message via the internal messenger thingie with your address.
Armac, you're in for the bird peppers only

Foreigners all done!

Oh i misread, its not SASE, you are sending it on your dime. Wow, thanks a lot!

Okay, we're good! All done except for the mailing!

Most everybody has checked in, I'll get back to you all shortly when it's a wrap. Pollo126, I sent you a PM--check by your username up at the top and you should see a flag for a message from me--click on that!

Got the bird seeds. Who collected those seed?. The guy that lives across the street from me is from the Philippines and worked in the town you had as the collection point.

He is excited to think he may have some peppers in 6 months or so.

Thank you sir.

You're welcome, Armac! They were collected from the Cadiz city farmers market from a vendor who grows them somewhere in the mountains of Negros. Forum member above siling_labuyo was helpful in identifying what I was after. Thanks again, SL.... :cool:

Got my seeds siliman. Thank you very much! These are going to my small collection of seeds for this year. Going to share these chilis with my friends around the neighborhood who know little about super hots. All they know is what they sell at market. Thank again friend!

Due to the generosity of forum member Windchicken, I'm another one able to offer some seeds from his Congo Trinidads grown in Louisana. Having eaten a pod and dehydrated some for powder, I can attest these are an excellent mix of heat and flavor. Check out his grow forum for more Congo info and photos.

Also included will be Siling Labuyo seeds, sometimes referred to as bird peppers. I believe C. Frutescens. These are wild seeds from the Philippines back country. I didn't get these started until May, so no pod pix to show. Should be a fun trial.

Post your interest here and send me a PM with your address. Offer good for 5 forum members in the USA and 2 overseas. Nothing else required as this is just a token payback for the extreme generosity from several here on the forum. Pass along the good will when you get the chance....

The Congo Trinidads:
owinter.jpg

Here are the Siling Labuyo after 5 months growing. I'll bet you can grow better than me, but need at least 7 months to get pods, I'm guessing:

100111%252520Sili.jpg

My siling labuyo I received from adobo did not take 7 months to produce pods. I germinated mine later than my
other peppers because it was a late trade. I would say the most 3 months from planting out.

Hi Ken,
just got your both type of seeds, can't wait to grow each varity. Thanks for the generous offer.
And yeah, that's a cool Card as well. Wish you and your loved ones (include chili) all the best in 2012 :)
Joydeep here from Darmstadt, Germany

Back