Connecticut based business

I have a small business located in the greater New Haven Connecticut area where I grow and produce my own hot sauces for sale to local bars, restaurants and consumers. I grow the peppers, make the sauce and bottle it myself. I'm established here in New Haven but am looking to expand into other areas. My sauces are not going to rip your head off with uncharted scoville ratings. What I produce is a superior alternative to the "every day" sauces like Texas Pete, Tabasco, etc. I know that anyone viewing this on this particular site knows what I am talking about. My peppers move from harvest to sauce to bottle very quickly to capture as much flavor as possible. To find out more about us, visit our site at:

http://www.swampyankeeproducts.com/

We have specials running right now so please check them out. If you are in the New Haven area, our products are available at Anna Liffey's located at 17 Whitney Ave and at Caseus located at 93 Whitney Ave.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to check us out.

Regards

Jason E Morse
Swamp Yankee Products, LLC
jason@swampyankeeproducts.com

:welcome: to THP and Greetings from the Metrolina in North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]"The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite"[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

Welcome from Central CT - Did you go to any festivals this year? I saw and tasted a few hot sauce vendors from CT at the Norwalk Oyster Fest

No festivals this year. Its been very difficult trying to work full time and grow the business. Taking care of the plants (around 100), making sauce and our other products took up any time I may have had for farmers markets, festivals and that sort of thing. I have a little more time now and I'm trying every avenue I can to sell. I hope to bag a few more restaurants soon. Festivals and markets coming next year.

Thanks for the welcome.

Back