• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Convict Contest

Today I received an awesome gift of a MFRB of various items from the boss man, The Hot Pepper. I am  excited to try all of these delicious items!! The only thing in the box that I am not too sure about is the raspberry wasabi mustard. I don't want to open it and then end up not liking it so I want to pass it one to YOU!! Well, one of you anyway. I am having a contest. 

This is the website to the local county jail in my area. 
http://www.jailtracker.com/kncdc/kenton_inmatelist.html

Who can guess what time the first inmate will be booked in on 5/31/2015?

RULES
The jail's website tells you down to the second what time an inmate was booked into jail but for the purposes of this contest we will only use the hours and minutes.
The jail's website uses EDT so your answer must also be in EDT.
In the event that two people have the exact same guess then the first person who guessed it is the owner of that particular guess.
No edits. If you have to change your guess then make a new post with your new guess and edit your original post to show that you no longer want that guess.
One guess per person.
Continental US only.
Entry deadline is 11:59 pm EDT 5/30/2015
In the event that I mess this up then I will be the judge of who I feel is the winner. My judgement is final.

EDIT: CLOSEST WITHOUT GOING OVER WINS 

Good Luck!!

Not entering, cause i don't live in that county. Otherwise I would just have myself booked to win. I had a jar of that mustard sitting unopened for six months cause I was doubtful I would like. Boy was I wrong, That stuff is Awesome. I've had a couple jars of it now and would enter if I didn't have easy access to more. I think the winner will be quite surprised how good it is.

:cheers:

Edit : Didn't that company win some THP Awards this year?

No bonus for charges but you can guess just for the fun of it.
I'm not going to guess a time of course but as for the charges my guess is SERVING WARRANT (FOR OTHER POLICE AGENCY)

Back