• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Coolest Photoshop Pics. Postem' here!

moyboy said:
Can you see the 10 faces
image002.jpg

Hey, there's 11 faces if you count the bald chap kissing the brim of the moustached dude's hat on the right.

Plus I saw something very disturbing in there.... which I won't say.

DickT said:
Not exactly photo shop, but I thought is was kind of neat.

[yt]nktmFsbArww[/yt]

Haha, yeah, I like that one, DickT. I stumbled across it awhile ago on YouTube (whatever could I have been searching for....?)

was this picture drawn by an Indian artist?
Because I can see, Gandhi ji, Nehru, Tilak, Bhagat Singh, Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan, Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi,Lal Bahadur Shashtri, Subhash Chandra Bose,

NJA-

I love your new RIP. Please post it here. the link I posted works, but if you post it, it'll save a click. Or better yet, post the original and the new one!

Great Job DickT

sl

moyboy said:
It appears you are right...... I thought I even saw 12 at one stage.....:lol:

you are right! I looked again & counted 12.
but that 12th or the 11th I'm talking about is questionable for a face, but after looking at it again there IS 11 with 12 being questionable. if that makes sense to you what I just said :lol:
either way, cool pic!

chilehunter said:
the photoshopped pics are of people from the " love boat " TV show, forgot the names.

pippy - questionable if theres 11 faces instead of just 10.

How could you forget them? :lol:

Capt Stubin and Isaac the groovy bartender.

Salsalady - yep, the first pic is of my son and brother..

LOL! that's what threw me, I thought the FIRST picture was photoshopped for the faces also. I kept looking at the man and the boy thinking..."I really hope this isn't Someone-Really-Famous and their son........ and I don't know who the heck they are!!!!!!!!!"

But that really wouldn't be that unlikely for me ~~~~

Back