• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

Cottage Cheese and Hot Peppers?

rainbowberry said:
I've heard of people putting smoked salmon in cottage cheese, the last time I had smoked salmon though I ended up feeding it to a stray cat which promptly gave it back to me.
mmmm... smoked salmon! I LOVE IT! just that I eat mine with cream cheese, lettuce, red onion and a bit of lemon juice, all wrapped up with white bread. :drooling:

Actually I'm eating some right now! :lol:

My wife likes her cottage cheese with Kato's Island Sauce or a good datil pepper sauce. She also eats it with apple sauce, ketchup or just about anything. I will eat some on a nice salad.

Mick
Kato's

I love cottage cheese...usually with orange hab powder and garlic pepper salt. Yummy.

My chipotle/bih powder is nice and smokey on it too.

I have not tried this with cottage cheese, but lately Ive been mixing up say half a cup of sour cream, one 7 pot pepper, one clove of garlic, a good handful of coriander & a sprinkle of salt, chop it all up nice and fine and mix into the sour cream & use as a dip with Jatz biscuits, BEAUTIFUL! Nice washed down with a glass of chardonnay too!

Check this out --> roasted some red japs with olive oil and garlic. added chives to my favorite cottage cheese. got a fresh and still hot baguette. picked some fresh lettuce from a friends house (3 different typs!). got the nicest super sweet 100 cherrys I could find and cut them in half.

Took all of those wonderful things and created the ultimate sandwich! all fear the sandwich of DOOM!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSS IT IS!!!
made my day so much better!

the avatar is just here to help my post count. mind war... me vs. me. :D

Omri said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSS IT IS!!!
made my day so much better!

the avatar is just here to help my post count. mind war... me vs. me. :D

Hey iggy, i could always use the evil peppers for an av:

S6301299.JPG

The middle one..it's a nasty face huh?

Yes, they are jusst orange habs...I think. ;)

Twisted people growing twisted chiles..yeaaa...

Back