wanted Couple SFRBs WANTED ripe pods for making pepper mash

Want to make a couple of mashes while waiting for my peppers to ripen.

Hab and bhut oriented.

Eg: 1. Box(es): Caribbean Red, Big Red Jamaican Hab, Congo Red, Jamaican Hot Chocolate, Chocolate Hab, Bonda Ma Jacques, Scotch bonnets, Antillais Red: any good hab BUT orange. I just don't like flavor of orange habs. Some Datils would be great as mine's just being sllloow.

EG: 2. Box(es): Any cross with a Naga or flavor of Naga, including Naga. I have 7 Pod x Naga but not ripening yet. Choc and yellow bhuts! :dance: Or peach, white bhut. Not too fond of the red. Of course, am looking for Madballz as Jamie/Romy6 has spoiled me.

I have enough 7 Pod varieties starting slowly turning, all kinds of Trinidads in garden. I'll deal with those when they happen and share.

Will gladly pay for two (2) $5.80 small SFRB's per example, 1. Hab oriented, esp. reds and 2. bhut/naga oriented, crosses being fine. And if ya got a whole box of Madballz will pay more! In essence, wanting 4 small boxes or if there's some blessed person in hot climate with a medium box supply, would be great. I expect different growers, and not one to supply all.

Again, just wanting some for mash to start soon. Thanks!

Annie aka Annie57

romy6 said:
 Annie I am on vacation but when I get back I am sure I cam muster up a box for ya. No madballz's though :(

Dang it, sweet Jamie, be on vacation! And enjoy! But when you get your sweet azz back, ya betta . . .  :rofl: Jus kiddin' shuga; will gladly pay you. Had I not wanted to try what you sent so badly, munched on that box for two weeks, could have made mash out of it, but glad I got to taste and reap seeds of the blessed, and hallowed, yea be unto it, sacred, MADBALLZ :clap: . I hope every seed from that pod I ate germs, lives, heeds, bez holy! Wanna a raised bed just for Madballz. (Can ya tell am insane for that pepper?) Sorry to hear about big Birgit. :cry:  Now, go play and have fun! :party:

Dayum lady...I ain't got a lot of what you're looking for. I think the Bubblegums would make a killer sauce...The Choco Habs are just beginning to ripen, but I ain't got a ton of 'em...I got a billion yellow brains, Belize City Bonnets and Jamaican Bonnets...I got those mystery cross pods by the bajillion along with Goat's Weed and Birgits...Now I haven't tasted them yet, but one of my Reapers looks very Naga...ish. I think Dorsett Naga was one of the parents to the plant...My 7 Pot Congo has a sweet Red hab flavor (not sure its true???) but they're nice and toasty with thick walls with a sweet-hot burn...Here's a couple pics of them...
sWpRMvr.jpg

LDW1CtP.jpg

I smoked up a gallon of Jamaican Bonnets for a ferment this weekend...
WGB9g0V.jpg

Lemme know what I got that you'd like lady...and I'll send it! Well...better keep it to the peppers though! :rofl:

Haha...slow your roll there Robert! You haven't even received the handful of pods I just sent you! After my chest freezer is full (couple weeks at this rate) I will have to do something with the rest??? Shoot me a PM and we'll see what we can work out!!! Hmmm...I may even be able to talk mama into us just delivering some pods to you if there is a blackjack table in the equation! Where the heck did I put my players card??? :rofl:

Oh...and Fataliis...got those too!

That last bit was for Annie!!!

stc3248 said:
Dayum lady...I ain't got a lot of what you're looking for. I think the Bubblegums would make a killer sauce...The Choco Habs are just beginning to ripen, but I ain't got a ton of 'em...I got a billion yellow brains, Belize City Bonnets and Jamaican Bonnets...I got those mystery cross pods by the bajillion along with Goat's Weed and Birgits...Now I haven't tasted them yet, but one of my Reapers looks very Naga...ish. I think Dorsett Naga was one of the parents to the plant...My 7 Pot Congo has a sweet Red hab flavor (not sure its true???) but they're nice and toasty with thick walls with a sweet-hot burn...Here's a couple pics of them...
sWpRMvr.jpg

LDW1CtP.jpg

I smoked up a gallon of Jamaican Bonnets for a ferment this weekend...
WGB9g0V.jpg

Lemme know what I got that you'd like lady...and I'll send it! Well...better keep it to the peppers though! :rofl:

That smoked mash is about what am looking for, Shane. Uh, you'd have to do some disassembly on your last point :D. Let's keep everybody on home-front your way HAPPY!

Could go for two boxes? Bubblegum sounds wonderful for a Trindy sauce . . . if you say 7 Pot Congo tastes like a sweet Red Hab . . . Belize City Bonnets, Jamaican Bonnets, how would those 3 go as Caribbean sauce, very similar to what you did above? Yeller brains? DO NOT need! lol I harvested an "Einstein" today and the plant has 50 more and coming pods the size of baseballs. MLB. Scary. Just smelling the pod was frightening. Some mutant strain from last year's seed.

Honestly :rolleyes: looking for a Caribbean ferment event, like the one ya got going, which looks absolutely gorgeous! Now if want to get rid of some B-gums . . . I can go two boxes, if you have enough for two (2) SFRBs. I hadn't thought of going Trindy . . . but Indy and Caribe, with Trindy ferment covers bases. And. . . dang, the idea of a Bubblegum sauce is pert nigh appealing. Think on it and see if you can go two. And as always . . . MADBALLZ are welcome!!! Another quick question, went running today and left foot, shoe not too tight and not too old, good insert, left foot went numb. I damnit know, Shane: I shoulda not let that truck run over it. :rofl: But ever had that happen? Just 10k. Stopped, stretched knees and it got some better. (I really am putting my foot in it tonight.) Anyhow, back to peppers. Think about what you have and I will go 2 if you can. Add a Trindy to the Caribbean? (Just tryin' to get into your Bubblegum :rofl: ) PM me after you thunk 'bout it iffin ya wanna or can ;).  Thanks hon!
Yeah, those Jamaican bonnets look killer!! Keep staring at that gallon jug.

And hon, messed up with my labels: I got 4 fatalli yellow and 4 red, lol, loaded up and turning. Boy those JA bonnets look beautiful. ;) ;) ;)

I think I got some boxes (not FR) that will hold about the same amount as two SFRBs. I dunno how many BBG7s will be ready, but I think I could half fill the box with some and the other half bonnets??? I don't think I will have a half box of 7 Congos for another week...but maybe! They're just starting to color up...will see what I got when I get home Friday, and we'll work it out! Between Jamie and myself I'm sure we can get you all the heat you need!

As for the foot...try running without insoles for a while. Just sock liners. I am a minimal believer and go with the least shoe for the job...even a marathon barefoot. Wake up those foot muscles! The Red, Blue and whatever other color "almost custom insoles" make my feet fall asleep too. You run road, sidewalk or trail...if the first two...switch to trail, uneven surfaces play hell on the feet and ankles for a while but the body finds a way to adjust and strengthen, and those hard surfaces are terrible on you. Trail runners almost never twist their ankles or suffer foot pain...aside from the occasional lost toenail or blister both usually the runner's fault...not the shoe.

On the run today, Shane--it was trail as in X-country--remember I live in the foothills, aka, mountains? Nobody cares about tossing out beer bottles (see broken glass) and stuff (dirty Huggies?)--had to cross a couple of country roads . . . I just did it for giggles. Usually, I run early or late, almost always barefoot. I just prefer barefoot. And run a lot on track @ high school near me: nice track. Perk for some of "guest speaking" I do there. (Fun to scare college-bound kids: "Don't do this to get a job! Not in North Carolina! You WILL have to move. Learn some foreign languages as well." Moihaha, but it's honest.) So, going with your idea: my feet are completely unused to running in shoes except in winter. I know the trail, lotta rocks, but think you're right. (No "trail" around here I would dream of trying to run barefoot. People think it's a patriotic duty to litter.) Did a yoga class yesterday and man . . . think I should've toned it down today to keep everything loose. I think it's gonna be fine now. I can pick up water bottle caps with my left toes, at least, now. :party: Thanks!

Just see what you can do, Shane! Sounds great! But I really do love adore, am enthralled (total "jouissance") with your ferment. "Jouissance" is a great word! (Of course, I teach the Poststructuralist meaning :halo: .) Thanks, hon!

I'd love to taste some of your jouissance (comme disent Kristeva et Barthes. Dios mio, he olvidado tanto frances) and of course make my own.

Looked over my freshmen list this afternoon, where they're from, intended majors, goals in life :rofl: . Some wound, dork upperclassman will betray me: most won't. They want the freshmen to pay like they did. I always take sauces, ripe peppers into freshmen; they 18 and all that, bag chips, pickle, in college, dumbern a sack-a roadkill, and so macho. Even the women, machisma is with 'em. Until they light into so much as a fatalii. :D You have to have some fun with Sailors, I imagine. I'm decent about it though, "If you have or have had recently bleeding ulcers, not eaten" and all that info is on waivers that indemnify me.

Gonna shoot down to lake and see if water's cleared enough for a crappie-stalk tomorrow night; boat's been screaming at me. (As has the idea of crappie nuggets with some Carib Red sauce I made last year.) Have a safe/fun trip home!

Back