• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

CPR problems

I have a box of chocolate Primos coming right now. I'll take seeds out of the best pods and see if these do better. The person who made them showed a plant with lots of pods in it. MW, you want to try some? By the time I dry them out good, it will be a decent time to go ahead and start some. (I wait too long, I was it 40 days)

The_NorthEast_ChileMan said:

Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, commonly known as CPR,[1] is an emergency procedure that combines chest compression often with artificial ventilation in an effort to manually preserve intact brain function until further measures are taken to restore spontaneous blood circulation and breathing in a person who is in cardiac arrest. 

In that the acronym CPR was already taken for something else, in my mind, seeing it in this context only produced a certain confusion. Thanks for clearing it up. And I got the quote from Wikipedia.

Ah, that pepper will also make the chest feel compressed, open airways to improve ventilation, increase brain function (at least till the endorphins kick in) and increase blood flow and circulation.

After a miserable germination ratio 1 of 6 or 10, I don't remember anymore. And babying a seemingly stunted plant with foliar issues and finally when I should have given up, I brought it indoors. It finally produced a ripe pod.

20161021_132843.jpg

Sectioned
20161021_135219.jpg

A very strong chinense aroma upon perfection and notes of a dull fruityness like that of a chocolate devils tongue. As far as taste, well, I'll have to get back to you on that.

Looks too green on the inside. I am betting that one isn't going to taste that great. I just noticed I have 3 small ones starting on one of the many plants. From finally! Tom

It doesn't smell like a pod I would enjoy bit aromas can be deceiving. Aji Jobito really messed with me in that way.

Back