• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

recipe Cranberry Pineapple Hot Sauce.

Been a long time since I made a Sauce.

Cranberries 5 cups
Pineapples 9 sticks
Apricots dry 2 cups
Yaki Blue Fawn
Garlic

ACV 1 1/4 cup
Salt

Presoaked dry peppers in ACV/salt so no pasties present.
Blitzed, let sit for half hour so dry Apricots (Pre Cut) fully soaked. The Blitz again and store.

IMG_4101_HotSauce-800.jpg

IMG_4102_YakiBlueFawn-1000.jpg

IMG_E4103_Garlic-600.jpg

IMG_4106HS-500.jpg

IMG_4109_CranPineappleHS-400.jpg

Last edited:
Took me a while to figure out what ACV is... 🤔

Great color, interesting pineapple packaging. Havent seen that down here. What were the peppers?

Yaki Blue Fawn, from a crop five years ago. Havent had luck growing any above habanero levels in the last few years,
Get the pineapple from Costco.

Costco...nearest one is 90 miles away. Membership lapsed about 15 years ago. Seeing things like that pineapple almost makes me miss it....

Sheesh! When working food service at a Washington State facility, the first Costco opened in Lynnwood, WA. As a state employee...or an employee of large business like Boeing...we were eligible for membership. Costco was not open to general public at that time. Wow, I am going down the "I remember when..." rabbit hole! :lol:

Costco...nearest one is 90 miles away. Membership lapsed about 15 years ago. Seeing things like that pineapple almost makes me miss it....

Sheesh! When working food service at a Washington State facility, the first Costco opened in Lynnwood, WA. As a state employee...or an employee of large business like Boeing...we were eligible for membership. Costco was not open to general public at that time. Wow, I am going down the "I remember when..." rabbit hole! :lol:
Sometimes I stop by costco just for the food court. Helps that it is basically connected to the airport I am around frequently.

Back