• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Crazy price for a chilli plant?

It's already had five bids to lead it to that price!

Ajijoe aussie slang for rip off is fu*#@n rip off!

Hey watch this, im going to place a 1000 dollar bid on it.
I wrote him a message telling him to remove it or i would report him to ebay, his description is full of LIES!
We all know he wont remove it though hence the bid on my behalf, give him a taste of his own medicine. :D

Ooh look at that i am winning the auction muhahahaha

Lol

I think some of the bidders probably think they're sitting on a potential goldmine, seeing how much Bhut seeds sell for on ebay sometimes.

The seller has sold 25 Bhut seeds for up to $15 (edit: wow...make that $21) in the past.

I guess if people are stupid enough to bid and pay that for 25 seeds.............

The price of the plant or seeds don't bother me. It's the downright false description.
If i could list a plant and get someone to fork over a wad of cash great but when you lie about what you are selling it automatically makes you a scumbag thief in my books.

I dunno. I think for the work , time put in,and hours put looking after these friggin things, it' ok. Then, there is heartache of losing some if your not an expert. What's an hour of your time worth? I think, you've got to look at the cultivation, time, spraying, cost soil, fertilisers. Good luck to him. If I could pick up 50 really good plant for 3000 bucks- I'd probably do it.

I agree bootsieb thats why i don't sell plants, i give alot away though.
If someone offered me ~100 bucks for a decent one i would reconsider although it would not be an easy decision.
What gets my goat is the blatant lies in his description, he is going to be pissed when i don't pay up but can't do anything about it because he is advertising a Bhut that is "the hottest in the world" when clearly that is not the case. :)

Well, he's an id-ot then. I wonder what your mates would think. I guess the lads at CF and THSC probably see it all the time.

It's already had five bids to lead it to that price!

Ajijoe aussie slang for rip off is fu*#@n rip off!

Hey watch this, im going to place a 1000 dollar bid on it.
I wrote him a message telling him to remove it or i would report him to ebay, his description is full of LIES!
We all know he wont remove it though hence the bid on my behalf, give him a taste of his own medicine. :D

Ooh look at that i am winning the auction muhahahaha

go get um Nova!!

ok i thought you guys had some coloful terminology for it but i suppose that works (LOL)

ps i planted two seeds of the Butch t you gave me now im playing the waiting game

thanks your mate joe

Wow...I have a bunch of extra starts I was going to let my son sell at a corner stand (lemonaid style) Scorps, bhuts of all different colors, several different 7 pots, fatalii, Piquine, goatweed, chocolate hab, caribbean red...then run of the mill stuff like cayenne, jalapeno, Mucho Nacho, poblano, I was thinking $10 for the supers and $5 for the standards...but now you guys got me thinking!

Back