• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

overwintering CRAZY winter storm... HOT peppers inside!

Last weekend I got a sunburn ... today it is a crazy snow / ice storm! WTF?
So I potted up about 50 plants.
My favorite LOOKING plants are my Trinidad Perfume. The tallest at this point goes to lemon Drop. I need to pinch blossoms off of my Pussa Jwalla Yellow!!!

Trini-perfume
P3130098.jpg

P3130096.jpg

The TRIO
P3130100.jpg

A few of the "kids" looking out at the snow.
P3130093.jpg

imaguitargod said:
Looking great!

I always love your pictures, you include some of my favorite brews in them.

I've been on a dogfish binge as of late... I'll try and change it up next time. Drank FOUR 90 min IPA the other night... OUCH!:shocked:

On the pepper plant front.... I had a goats week pop up yesterday after like 4 weeks!!!

I also had to bring all my plants indoors. We can barely walk in the house at this moment because of all the plants in the house. Its like a jungle here now.
BTW, I'm drinking St Pauli Girl. Never tried thje Dogfish brew before. Never seen it in this neck of the woods for sale.
Wanna send me a six pack to try? :D
24b6d6g.jpg

Very nice plants you have there Fire Angel :P Were the seeds i sent you ok, ie did they germ alright?

still think Al Gore and the leading scientists of the world are crazy ?

Global warming is real people.. not fiction

BrianS said:
Never seen it in this neck of the woods for sale.
Wanna send me a six pack to try? :D
24b6d6g.jpg

SURE.... the DFH 120 minute is $72 a six pack :)

The 90 minute is awesome... probably my favorite beer in the world, and it's $10 for a 4 pack. They don't sell it here I have it shipped from Wisconsin.

Hotpeppa said:

YES I do think he's crazy and what qualifies as a "leading scientist"?

It's normal variation. Global warming propaganda is just the skewing
of facts and statistics to create industry. I.E. Hybrids, Natural this, Natural that. Look at all the retail products going into natural, pesticide free, "GREEN" and all that.

You see its one thing when it comes to saving electricity or resources. That's great. We should still evolve as we aren't perfect. BUT, It's another thing when you make people think anything not "green" is bad then charge them more for products that are green.

It's so obvious it's a joke.

fire angel - the plants are looking great! yea the lemon drop does kinda grow faster than others.

brian - your plants are looking great too!

Great looking plants.

I'm going to have to look for dogfish, I don't think I have ever had it and if you and Iggy say it's good...then I've gotta try it. :)

Pepperfreak said:
Great looking plants.

I'm going to have to look for dogfish, I don't think I have ever had it and if you and Iggy say it's good...then I've gotta try it. :)

All BS aside... if you like BIG beer taste and appreciate a hoppy beer, the dogfish head 90 minutes is probably the best example of the DIPA style!
I have a cellar PACKED with beer from all over the world, and last Wednesday I about broke my neck crawling over highly rated, WELL aged Belgian beers to find a 4 pack of the 90 minute!! Drank all four.....(just shy of 10% ABV) I don't remember going to bed!
The 120 minute is 21% ABV !!!!!!!!!!!!! and not worth the money!!

For the "on topic police" ..... I have ONE datil out of 12 seeds and it is 1/2 inch tall! Planted Feb 1st!

Kim

Hotpeppa said:

Al Gore Al Gore...Is he the guy who invented the Internet!
I think his own State voted him out,Hmmm.
Global warming started at the end of the Ice Age.Global patterns fluxuate .One SuperVolcano pops and we are back in the Ice Age.
Chill,grab a cold one,something spicy,enjoy,we shall persevere!or not...

Hey Fire Angel,where are those tasty looking ales brewed?
P.S,Nice looking plants there!I'm hopeing some came from my stocks!

Back