CSB -2009 Seed Trading Parcel for AUSTRALIA!

Your just jealous because i am better looking than you and have "the pulling power", no really i do!

Novacastrian said:
Your just jealous because i am better looking than you and have "the pulling power", no really i do!

yes you have the power to pull but it's not the girls....

If space is short, just take out the packs of dried chillis I put in as they take up a fair bit of space. I only really put them in to use as packing to stop the little bottles rattling around in there...

dreamboat

I should have everything sorted by the end of the weekend and will look at sending the parcel on probably Tuesday or Wednesday

Dallas PM me your addy and I will get it to you....

Well I'm ready to send the parcel on.

I've sent a PM to Dallas for his address and will send as soon as I get it so hopefully Monday.

I have taken a packet of the Chocolate Fatalii

And I added:

2 x Golden Cayenne
3 x Tepin
1 x Hungarian Hot Wax
1 x White Bullet Habs
3 x Tabasco

All 10 packs and all Pure strain "O"......

One bottle of the spice was stepped on by my mate so it was a casualty of war.....Was fun cleaning it up as the bhut dust went everywhere and most of it went up my bloody nose.......Good times.

Bloody hell I fully suck.

I still have the parcel!!!!! I was cleaning the house (I do this every 6 months or so when the floor starts to disappear :lol:) and I noticed the parcel was still sitting on the table......:oops:

I PROMISE I will I will send it on tomorrow

Sorry Dallas!!!

Has anybody had any luck with the choc bhut seeds??
I planted four - and would normally expect 3 or 4 to sprout - but even after more than 3 weeks in my grow box next to some successful barrackpore 7's I have got no sprouts :(

dreamboat

Dallas.....I'll send it today. Sorry

Once it's gone can I be taken off the mail list.......I really don't want to be taken off but I only spend about 5 minutes a day at home through the week and just don't get time to other thing especially when my post office is so far away I have to pack lunch just to get there....

Second. Dreamboat, I can't get my Choc Bhuts to germinate either?????

Back