• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Currently Eating Fresh (gloat)

Currently into my first 2 fresh douglahs - yes they're puny but they're ripe & it's only 16 days into Spring. Yay it survived the winter outside.

Life is hell huh. Gulp :mouthonfire:

Hating you something I am finding easy to do after reading this.....:P

Lucky bastard.....

My douglah that came from your stock through nova is about 2 inches tall...:)

you're not going to like the idea it took me 2 seasons to get my first pod off it then.....but it was worth it.

when its bigger - needs lots of root space & lots of N. This much i've learned the hard way.

:shocked: 2 bloody seasons.......:(

Oh well, I always say this chilli stuff is a labour of love.....

Yours will be going in the ground with great quality soil....

my one plant ended up in the 6' x 6' compost pile with an added full bag of blood & bone. Young plants wont cope with that of course, will burn the roots. All i can say is good luck, it was the nastiest plant i ever grew, but a single fresh pod - even a pissy winter one - made it all worthwhile.

that said ~ I got through a siam, 2 Malawi birdseye a few doses of pain & half a pissant douglah.

the old drought hab has kicked up again, any day now. Starting to smell like a good season :flamethrower:

dreamboat said:
Got any Douglah seeds to share Bent???

dreamboat

I sure he would part with some for the right price :rofl: Hey Bently we won't have to go through that two season thing because you did and the seeds come from you.... fingers crossed.

BTW having Pain on lunch again today :drooling:

Back