Cutting board special for newbies

Free seeds should offered to

• only those who haven't got seeds before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • only to long standing members

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well nobody's wanted them and I don't want to keep up with it so I'm shutting this one down. Happy everyone is taken care of. :)

Seeing no newbies want these if anyone else would like a hot mix surprise send me an email and I'll send you address. Merry Christmas!

Very nice offer. I just don't need any more seeds right now (did I really say that? :surprised: ) I've got more seeds than I have room to grow.
Susan

Same here! I've a lot more offers than I do yard at the moment; but the offer is very generous!

I don't know if the powers at be can change my vote. I meant to say everybody should be able to get in on some free seeds. :cool: Stupid mouse :( I mean stupid user of mouse :lol:

What about 'at my discretion' ? Once I actually have seeds I plan on giving to anyone that I can. But sometimes you get a bad vibe, ya know?! :crazy: Or some one who's first post is to ask for freebies. Seems pushy. Having said that, I'm excited to pay forward some of the generosity I've seen. Plus, ya never know, I may have some variety that one of the long time growers may not have. I doubt it ever happens- but I can hope!!

I agree with Emu. Unless donator says that its specifically for people with x amount of posts or been a member for x amount of months I believe everyone should be able to get in on it. Anyway I find it rather annoying when someone's still in "new member" status and tries to get in on anything. I think I waited until I had 50+ posts before joining in freebies/auctions. It just makes you look greedy. Just my opinion...... and we all know what they say about opinions. :lol:

Well I am new. I found this site on the search for some Trinidad Scorpion Butch T pods. I have bought some stuff, got beat out in an auction by $2 and a few seconds, and I have got in on 2 freebies. I am very great full for the freebies as I am new to growing peppers and I would love to have a no risk to me trail (I have grown other things and am getting allot of information off here on growing peppers). I hope no one thinks I am trying to be greedy, because if this works out for me I will be more than happy to pass on freebies of my own. I mean I totally understand everyone has their own opinion on the matter but I don't think it's right to just leave new members out because there new.

Which was the original intent of this offer. One for the newbies so they won't seem simply greedy to the rest of those who irritated by it. Personally I'm not irritated at all by Newbies getting in on any of the free offers out there. I don't like people begging for seeds which is different than simply posting a wish list. Posting a wish list seems to me a little less demeaning. Anyway I'll keep this offer open for a few more days.

But like hh81betterhalf said everyone has there own opinion and mine is that eveyone I have talked to has been very nice and helpful they way it should be. But thank you very much hot stuff for the offer.

Who cares! lol. I have been fortunate to offer up seeds that long time growers and newbies alike have been interested in and I have also been very fortunate to receive seeds from newbies and the senior growers alike. That's what this place is about to me... "spreading the heat" as I have heard it called.

Thank you nmorris I agree. Like I said eveyone I have talked to on her has been supper nice and has helped me in the best way they could. Well I kinda feel bad because this post was for a great offer and now its more like discussion.

Not trying to say newbies should be excluded. I understand if your really looking for something and you stumble across THP and becoming a member and guessing/bidding. When your new though and all you do is get freebies and don't show appreciation it's annoying. Make sure you give props to the sender. Get on here and say thank you and if possible give a picture of your goods you got to show further appreciation.

Not trying to sound anti-nube at all. I am glad THP is growing :)

Ok well see now that makes more sense to me and I agree with that. I have only been on here for like 3 days now and I love it. But I am definitely sending a shotout when I get my stuff.

Back