• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

D3's 2018. This will be a good year.

2018 already, time sure does fly by  :shocked:

Been a member on this forum a few years now (2013?). This has to be a record for me. I usually change hobbies by now. Maybe it's because we get a few months down time to relax and take a break from caring for plants. 

Here's the growlogs of the past

D3 2017 Keeping it mild

D3monic's Crossing Project/Community Grow

D3's 2016 Growlog

D3monic's 2015 Glog. Lots of pods

D3monic's 2014 Glog n Gardening bonanza

I'm getting things ready for this years grow. Looking at adding a new grow light for seedlings. I had some nice LED ones but they are starting to go out and my t5 fixture stopped working. Probably the ballast but who knows. 

I'm looking at ordering this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019J3UPUS/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A18TGAB2SJ5GBJ&psc=1 I just need to make sure it will fit on my bakers shelf right. Should be plenty bright enough for plant starts. 

I haven't come up with a list of plants for this year yet. I know it's going to be mostly my crosses with maybe a few I plan on crossing and some for hotsauce. 

got down into the 30's last night after it was 98 last week.... this state needs to chill. 

Did a quick harvest of some D3 Goat

ovuZs1c.jpg

Giant

efXUDxF.jpg

khrN12S.jpg

69f172d1ed0bec8ae3f85c9b2e1709c3.jpg

All your plants are looking awesome!! I’m really liking that Large Orange Thai, and el scorpenero F3 and F4. If you have seeds available can you message me on how to obtain them. Thanks, Rick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back