• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

dang! I am so happy!

This boys was attacked by aphids all winter long! and they survived! I kept on cutting them off at least every month. aphids was just unstoppable all hard work has paid off! :dance:
badboy #1 pimenta de neyde
8629465109_cda69431f1_z.jpg

badboy #2 bhut jolokia
8630571780_5c3f367605_z.jpg

:onfire:

Aphids got my overwintered plant too! Little bastards won't prevail tho! I don't have much of a plant left but its still alive and going outside in a week!

Aphids got my overwintered plant too! Little bastards won't prevail tho! I don't have much of a plant left but its still alive and going outside in a week!
I kept about 5 plants last fall, but 3 of them died because of those tiny bastards, well this boys will be outside middle may!

That's about the time mine should go out but its so nice I'm just going to start with that one now. Only tried to keep 3 but didn't care for the other two as well and don't think they made it. If it gets cold I'm just going to bring him in for the night. Should hadn't pot it out last weekend. Its been mid 60s and hit 74 today!

Aphids suck! I've been battling them all over my jalapenos. The plants took a beating, but I think I got it licked. BTW, do NOT use pyrethrin! Burned the crap out of all of the new growth on the plants.

Back