• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Danny Cash Stays Cool Carribean Lime

:hell::hell:
My Curly Seasoned French Fries are coming out of the oven as we speak...ahhh...the vapors...nothing like a crispy potato to dip in a new bottle of sauce. I have been waiting for my Danny Cash Sauce for awhile...he told me things have been really busy..so I forgive him. He sent me 6 little medicine bottle samples...so I cannot elaborate on the bottle...but the little "vials" are super fancy. Ahh as I open the lid I notice a lime and mild pepper smell..Guacamole!!1..Serrano I do believe..a rare delicacy in my home...can't get many Serrano pepper sauces 'round here..The spoon is now full and whammmy! Ahh..tingly...limey...slight burn...tastes kinda like avacado dip...or tabasco green...with a little more burn..it's a very ripe pepper taste...like a flaming bell pepper..very good tasting..alot like a green jalepeno..very addictive...This is a great everyday sauce...the after taste is pure..kinda like a lime margarita with cucumber..this would taste great on a salad..or pita or taco salad. I'll tell ya fellas...this might be the perfect mild Serrano sauce...it even leaves a slight burn on the tounge and the flavor is magnificent. I am a big fan of lime...and this has got a shizzload of lime. I do not have enough sauce to really cook with it...but i poured the rest of the bottle in my Ramen Noodles...oooohwee...now that is flavorful...head sweat...good burn...this shit is the bomb..I am happy that I have 5 more to try...because if they are all as good as this..I am gonna be in heaven:fire: This is my first Danny Cash experience, and I can see why his sauces are growing in popularity worldwide. After sampling this sauce I would rank him up near Kato's in quality...we all know he has style...and it is pretty unique for a serrano-lime carribean style sauce...it has a definite island appeal and i'd love to get my margarita on with a splash of this for burn. Mr. Cash has got it goin' on!
My Overall Ranking is 7.4/10 just one notch below Benito's Naranja...since they are slightly comparable....this is a great mild sauce..perfect for a wild mom or 7 year old to try out!! I loved it...go getcha some!

B.D.:P

I don't remember trying that one. His Radical Heat and Bottled Up Anger are my 2 favorites. Also his Naga Sabi Bomb is very good, especially with sushi. :)

If you make it to Jungle Jim's for Weekend of Fire, you will find aisles and aisles of hot sauce at very cheap prices inside the store. The event itself you get free tastings of all kinds of burns. If you haven't tasted a lot of products, you got to go to this show and indulge your tastebuds.

thanks

Thanks for the response Buddah...I'm glad to know at least one person on here cares what I say....I think i'll just quit wasting my time on here

BDTastebuds said:
Thanks for the response Buddah...I'm glad to know at least one person on here cares what I say....I think i'll just quit wasting my time on here

2 other quotes from you.

Kato's Sauces are fucking great...I have just began sampling them for review...and I am impressed...very impressed. By the way...it seems that I have a flair for breaking the rules on here..and for that I apologize...I just want to try every sauce possible in the world...review them....help some people out and make friends...I mean no disrespect to anyone...but I have my own ways of expressing myself...so if I do something wrong spank me..but I respect you all and I would love your help ..spank me but don't forget to pet and feed me... Now...back to the Kato's Meaner Greener...i'll let you know all about it soon!!!

Am I being blackballed??

I dont know why or how come this came about, but theres really no need for you to quit this forum.
as for the katos hot sauce, alot of people eat & love his hot sauces & have mentioned how great the are several times on this forum. so what else are others supposed to say to that 1 post that just says "Kato's Sauces are fucking great...I have just began sampling them for review...and I am impressed...very impressed" then the rest is just you talking about other stuff.
what kind of response would you want ?

& no you're not being blackballed,I've noticed people here have a funny way of posting, sometimes threads dont get posted on for a couple days or never or 1 day you'll see a thread you made pop back up like 1 year later. & it has nothing to do with you being a new person to this forum!

BTW the danny cash lime hot sauce sounds interesting (I like lime) but right now I have plenty of hot sauces i need to consume before buying anymore, but I'll keep this in mind to consider buying DC lime sauce.

you are right

I am starting to understand better now how everything works...thanks...I am not a very good follower...I usually just speak my mind and say hell with everyone else's ways... but I have alot of respect for the people who post here because they are the best of the best..:mouthonfire:

IMO, don't be a follower..but jus surf tha vibe of the place...took me a bit to learn. Now i'm one of the crazees. :)

IMO, coming on as new and asking for stuff will put peeps off. I get it , im in WA wher is no good heat..but i grow it now. Just hang and have fun mate. :)

QuadShotz said:
IMO, don't be a follower..but jus surf tha vibe of the place...took me a bit to learn. Now i'm one of the crazees. :)

IMO, coming on as new and asking for stuff will put peeps off. I get it , im in WA wher is no good heat..but i grow it now. Just hang and have fun mate. :)

I guess you never tried Zane & Zack's Honey Company's hot and spicy products. They are based in Washington. There Chipotle Honey and Tina's Too Hot Honey Habanero are so uniquely different from the normal it will light up your world and mouth.

Buddah said:
I guess you never tried Zane & Zack's Honey Company's hot and spicy products. They are based in Washington. There Chipotle Honey and Tina's Too Hot Honey Habanero are so uniquely different from the normal it will light up your world and mouth.

Well, then they don't market to Spokane. We USED tro hava rocking chile shop called Mango & CHilies, but it went under.

AInt sheet for hot in this town.

QuadShotz said:

QFT

Spamming friend invites may put some people off as well. This isn't myspace.

Just relax. And try to watch the language. You'll be fine.

BD - just kickback & do your own thing here, some people dont mind someone speaking there mind & some might. you will notice shortly how people on this forum post if & when, I'll agree it was very different compared to some other forums I've been on.
& everyone has their bad days once in awhile when it comes to posting, we're only human, just go with the flow.

Back