• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Dark/black/evil varieties?

As the title suggests I would like to inquire as to are there and which are some dark or even black (both foliage and/or fruit) varieties. I've come to find "Black pearl" but the small berry type fruits are not my type. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

rjacobs said:
CPR, but I dont think seeds are out for it yet... its dark and supposedly really evil.

butch " T " has  CPR seeds for sale ,  got them about 2 months ago ,  growing beautiful .      :onfire:

moruga welder said:

butch " T " has  CPR seeds for sale ,  got them about 2 months ago ,  growing beautiful .      :onfire:

I guess I didnt think they were stable.  Actually now that I look into it its the BTR I was thinking of that the review I saw only said year 2.

rjacobs said:

I guess I didnt think they were stable.  Actually now that I look into it its the BTR I was thinking of that the review I saw only said year 2.

got them from him too , check his Facebook , might still have seeds for sale 

moruga welder said:

got them from him too , check his Facebook , might still have seeds for sale 
to late in the season for me to start plants.  Im already planted out and my garden is full.  Im sure by next year there will be some new crazy stuff out.

Back