• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Daves Crazy Carribean Sauce

Is this the stuff with a fruity flavor?
Or I think I am thinking of a blairs sauce....

bottle says

The flavor of Rican Red Habaneros, cane vinegar, fresh carrots and garlic combine to make this excellent condiment. Add a dash to any dish to boost your flavor and add a bit of spice.
Ingredients include rican red habaneros, Carrots, lime juice, cane vinegar , red chiles, onion, & garlic.

what would you say it compares to??

shane it doesnt say that on the bottle butthose are the ingredients. Its kind of a weird fruity flavor but heat wise I coudld just drink it.

cheezydemon said:
My brother in law swears by the stuff.

...and with good reason. I just tried it and it is a very tasty sauce. Relatively mild compared to many gourmet hab sauces, but great for general use. Great flavor, slightly sweet. Highly recommended for a mild-medium sauce.

Daves Caribean has real nice smoky/sweet/jerk sauce BBQ flavor. I chopped up 3 habs from a co-workers garden (been frozen a while) last night and stuffed them in the bottle to bring the heat up, worked ok (still not hot hot), I have the bottle packed in my lunch today (broasted chicken breast and sticky rice). Bottle will be gone real quick. Waiting for my Jamaican hotter than hell Docs Hottest hellsauce order to arrive, even though each bottle varies in quality it's still my favorite.

I am eating it right now as I post this and it is kinda like franks mixed with a basic chili garlic sauce .
alot of vinagar taste .
will not be on next order but it was good and I would say to try it as the heat is low and the taste is an easy step from franks .

Back