• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Daves Insanity is.................

***Nods in agreement with DEFCON Creator***

I have to be careful with this stuff....

DEFCON Creator said:
Then there is always the Defcon DM MKII, if you want to see your guests spontaneously combust.

AlabamaJack said:
***Nods in agreement with DEFCON Creator***

I have to be careful with this stuff....

Yep, I just game my frind a huge glop of it (he's one of my chili-head's in training)...needless to say....

RIP Eric Chem....at least you went out with a bang and your ashes are still chili lased so into my powdered pepper shacker with you!

:banghead:

I can't believe I am out of Defcon 1. I have resorted to adding Black Mamba, Vicious Viper or Z to my Defcon 2 in order to bring the heat up. I have allowed my wing sauces to dwindle over the winter. Now that the ice is finally f***ing melting up here, and I can get back to BBQing, I'll have to contact the Creator to arrange for a cross border shipment...

MMMMMMMMMM - CHICKEN WINGS........

As for Dave's, I have tried a variety of sauces ( even bought a jalapeno one recently ), and have yet to be very impressed... I think most of their efforts are put into their labels, instead of their sauces...

Actually I was a bit harsh on this sauce, I made a nice mix of it, kraft brown sugar bbq, maple syrup and ketchup, let some ribs soak it up overnight, and they turned out delish when I baked them the next day.

I also added the rest of it to a big pot of onion and roasted garlic pasta sauce, and it didn't leave a nasty taste. Actually a quite pleasant burn in combination with some Mega Death, sriracha sauce, and Mad Dog Inferno.

Back